Sweet Heaven - Vlog

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary:

Taehyung needs to improve his baking/cooking skills so who would be a better partner than his favourite food vlogger Seokjin? Around the half time Jungkook appears and the chaos begins ~

Notes:

Hello^^/

First of all thank you for your patience and support towards this story! I hope this chapter will brighten up your days ~

I updated the TAEKOOK and YOONMIN too [ the new posts are from page 2 to 1]

[ i dont know why but i couldn't upload the bunny picture in the end of the video just like i did in the previous chapter...i have been trying it for an hour now -.-" i will try it other time again but please now imagine it there]

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Hello everyone and welcome to this unusual vlog! Today I asked a special guest to join us, but it’s more accurate to say I’ve been given the amazing opportunity to work with him. This person creates a variety of delicious and tantalizing foods that are out of this world, his fingers like a God’s treasure, and his baking skills so addicting it’s to die for. This amazing person is none other than the person behind EatJin’s channel, Kim Seokjin!”

 

Suddenly, a man jumped out from behind the camera into the video frame. His tall build, with wide shoulders and self-attested pretty face was barely hidden behind Taehyung, but he tried to bend down and make himself fit into view. He was already wearing his favourite apron with the manga character from Yakitate printed on it. His viewers were used to Seokjin’s odd style and unique kitchen supplies Deciding to show off his own personality in the kitchen, he brought his own equipment and tools from home.

 

After spending two years in front of the camera, Seokjin was loose and comfortable as he greetws the viewers with a bright smile lighting up his face, leisurely waving with a friendly greeting to start off the broadcast. “Hello everyone, nice to meet you all!” Seokjin chirped, his smile blinding the viewers.

 

“You might have noticed from my blog that I’m a huge fan of Seokjin’s food because his recipes are simple to follow and are packed with flavor at the same time. As someone who is a literal disaster in the kitchen, but a lover of all fine cuisines, his cooking videos are the key to a happy stomach.” Taehyung gushed, praising Seokjin’s prowess in the kitchen as he bounced in his seat.

 

“You’re exaggerating Tae. I wouldn’t say you’re a hopeless case.”

 

Clutching his chest dramatically, Taehyung turned towards the man with the most ridiculous expression on his face, not believing his ears. Even he laughed at himself because of his fumbling. “You don’t have to make me feel better, hyung. We are both well aware of the catastrophe that happened in this kitchen not too long ago. When I called you so I could ask for help cooking a steak, I nearly burned my apartment down when the meat caught fire pouring wine into the pan! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw a giant fire nearly singe my eyebrows off before you told me to turn off the stove. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes for a split second there.”

 

“Don’t be so melodramatic, Tae. Not to mention - I told you to pour it in slowly. I didn’t tell you to attempt to sauté the meat like a chef on Hell’s Kitchen!”

 

“I wanted to save time and carry out the mission like a pro, okay. The chefs on TV make it seem so easy!” Taehyung whined out, pouting like a petulant child, while he was tapping on the table patiently.

 

“Next time, maybe wait a hot minute before you do it. Anyway, I see that we can work on your skills- you just need to be more patient.” Seokjin elbowed Taehyung gently as his trademark Windshield Wiper Laugh™ made its appearance. “Also, don’t fancy yourself as the next Gordon Ramsay, knowing your tendency to burn eggs.”

 

“I’ve never played with that idea ‘cause I’m too sweet for that role…However, we can agree that I’m Jamie Oliver’s heir, the one and only best.” Proudly straightening up, Taehyung puffed his chest like a peacock stance and haughty expression in place, acting as if he have just won the lottery or announced he is the king of the country. So childish but Seokjin liked the boy because of that.

 

Quickly bringing his friend down to Earth, Seokjin enlightened the other that reality unfortunately didn’t match his dreams. “You are far from that. He wouldn’t approve of your pasta at all.”

 

“Why not? It was great, even you praised it.”

 

“That’s true, but this is beyond the fact that it contained more meat than pasta. The only reason why I didn’t have problem with it is the obvious fact that I love meat. Jamie Oliver would have put vegetables, such as mushrooms, rather than greasy cattle.”

 

Grabbing the spatula in front of him, he used it as a guide, moving it as a conductor to gather everyone’s attention. “To spare everyone the humorous but traumatizing image of me trying to cook, we’ve decided to bake chocolate chip cookies together. It’s a great idea if you are lazy like me but you are still craving something sweet. Seokjin will help us to show little tricks for the easy work, and … as I know this is going to be a challenge for him.”

 

“Yep! To be honest, I barely bake. Not because I don’t enjoy it, but because I don’t have a huge sweet tooth. That’s more Joon’s territory. Eating fruit salads is more my style. Gotta balance out all that meat somehow, am I right?” Seokjin rose an eyebrow and looked at the camera for a second before he chuckled at his own lame joke.

 

“Urgh.”  Taehyung’s lips unconsciously curled in distaste at the thought of having to eat such healthy nonsense. A life without chocolate? Not possible. After eating salty snacks, he craved something sweet to balance it out, even if he was already full. Whether it be ice cream, a piece of cake, or jelly, all of them had a place in his stomach. He believed that a special space was made for them, waiting for his next indulgence toward his guilty pleasures.

 

Bless the world and his parents for giving him amazing genes, keeping him slim. He never had to worry about exercise, truly a lifesaving quality. He could shudder at the thought of having to go the gym. 

                                                

Noticing Taehyung’s poorly concealed disgusted expression at the mention of fruits, Seokjin playfully slaped his shoulder and shook his head. “Don’t be like this young man. When you get older, you will realize how energizing an apple can be.”

 

Counting the years on his fingers just to annoy the other, Taehyung remarked with a teasing lilt, “I still have a long way to go then.”

 

“Hey! I was 24, too, once upon a time.” Seokjin proceed to wink at the camera and sent his infamous Flying Kiss™. Yes, with the emphasized caps, trademark symbol, and everything.

 

“I don’t doubt it, but it’s been a while. Let’s be real, hyung.” Grinning like the five year old  he is, Taehyung started to laugh as Seokjin’s face darkened. He ran away before the man could catch him and exact his punishment. Taehyung’s giggling filled the air as Seokjin’s quiet cursing under his breath got picked up by the camera’s mic, some tools falling to the floor as he rushed by them.

 

Deciding that life was more precious and important than being in the camera, Taehyung disappeared from the frame and ran towards his living room. Seokjin chased after him, but before he could grab Taehyung’s shoulder, the boy literally falls to the floor by the impact of a firm chest. Grabbing his nose to see if it was still in one place or broken, Taehyung winced from the shock.

 

Chuckling from the view, Seokjin walked back to the camera to record the hilarious interactions between Jungkook and Taehyung. “I guess you could say he fell for Jungkook?” He whispered before guffawing at his pun.

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Oh, sorry! Did I hurt you?” Jungkook bended down and helped him stood up, quickly verifying there were no serious injuries.

 

With an indignant huff, he patted his and thighs to remove any dust and suppress the pain. With piercing eyes, Taehyung measured the boy who sheepishly smiled at him like an angel.

 

“Don’t you hit the gym too often? Running into you is like crashing full force into a brick wall! What are you, Goliath?” He sniffed before he grined at his boyfriend, too soft to be really mad at him.

 

“I’ve always been this fit thank you very much, or did you forget? Did you lose some brain cells after running into me head on?” Jungkook feigned a hurt look as he sighed with a dramatic flair, hand pressed to his forehead to carry the dramatics further. “Did you forget about who you are dating already? Do you have amnesia? Oh how will I ever cope?” He dropped his act before he sayed with a greasy wink, “Perhaps l should remind you tonight, just to make sure you didn’t get hurt too bad.”

 

Taehyung smirked as he replied, “Oh baby, do you really think I could forget that fine-” and was cut off as a large, obnoxious cough and subsequent throat clearing stoped him mid-sentence.

 

“I’m really happy that your private life is blooming with sunshine and daisies and what not, but let’s keep this PG-13 amongst company… Friendly reminder that I’m still here.’  Pointedly, Seokjin spreaded his arms, disbelief coloring his voice at Jungkook’s brazenness and Taehyung’s near graphic recount of things Seokjin pointedly did not want to think about.

 

He met the boys back in the day and had enough chance to get to know them pretty well. Although it would be a lie to say this was the first time when he had to witness their flirtatious moments, it was still unexpected to see the couple this free. Jungkook was shyer in the beginning and as time passed, he noticed that it was only true for a short time. As soon as the boy felt comfortable around someone, his true self came out surprising him with various sides.

 

“Hyung, you’re just jealous. Or did you forget when you gave a presentation about how to be young, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter