Things going....well? -LIVE stream

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone ^^/

Thank you for responding to my note and sharing your opinions with me. Keeping everything in my mind, I'll carry on like I promised.

This time I didn't update the taekook/yoonmin tumblr- as a solution I chose the middle path and I'll only edit them when I have time which also means I won't delete them either ~ I hope everyone is okay with this.

Anyway, thank you for your patience, I hope you will enjoy this chapter too^^ just like before the user names are related to bangtan or taekook, have fun with them too!! ( I edited the chatroom differently this time, please tell me if it's better in this way or not because I will change the previous ones based on that!)

_____________________________________________

 

 

Chat room:

 

boymeetsevil: IM SO EXCITED !!!!!!

 

sprinebreaker: ahhhhhh !!! here we goooooo~

 

hixtape: HELLO EVERYONE :D

 

wings: its been a while ~ IM SO READY!!!

 

jjangu: Hi hi hi \^^/

 

stigma: i missed tae oppa so much T-T

 

galaxy: ME TOO!!!!! BUT U KNOW WHAT? I NEED TAEKOOK!!

 

epilogue: i hope they do it together T-T

 

ynwa: want to see them make out

 

sunglasses: i just want to see them together (。・ω・。)ノ♡

 

butterfly: yeah…taekook is life

 

tonymontana:   OH GOSH! YOU R SO WEIRD :O

 

bs&t: what if they see this?!?! im embarrassed but …taekook <3

 

hwarang: listen, i’ll go to hell but taekook is life so KISS KISS

 

change: when will the stream start?!?!? T-T

 

gucci: it should soon…OH WAIT!!!!!

 

 

 

 

“Gosh…I never know if it’s on or not.” Murmuring to himself and to the man who was chilling behind of him, Taehyung forehead wrinkled as he adjusted his laptop. It showed him in a small box frame but the chat platform didn’t load, making him wonder if he screwed up this easy task or not – it would be a shame if he forgot how to do it. It’s been a while since he did live stream, he was too occupied with editing videos, experiencing the mysterious world of vlog.

 

A shooting palm wandered down to the lower part of his back, rubbing the skin through the thin material in a comforting manner. “It’s okay, the comments are delayed with eleven seconds so don’t panic.”

 

“Ah, really?” Leaning closer to the screen, Taehyung finally saw the first arriving comments which welcomed him. Sighing happily and counting in his head with diligence, he reached to his side to put that old fashioned black hat on his head. It was funny how he criticized the simple object to his friends, joked about how ridiculous it looked but still, it hold such a special meaning.

It represented the ending of an era where he arrived, showed the fruit of his hard work and without further words he told everyone that “GUYS I GRADUATED!” tossing his arms in the air with a big smile which almost tear his mouth apart. Yelling at the top of his lungs with Jungkook on his side, he rolled his head back as his boyfriend threw the confetti in the air which will be pain in the to clean, however now he didn’t care at all.

 

 

 

 

Chat room :

 

mochi: ahw congrats taetae!!! ʕっ*ᴥ*ʔっ

 

showchamp: our baby lion grew up well ~

 

hawaii: CONGRATULATION!!!!

 

birthdayprank: oppa you’re the best !!!!!!! :D

 

bbmas: IM SO PROUD!

 

 

 

 

“Thank you guys, it means a lot. I know that I was busy and couldn’t spare enough time for you - and I feel really bad about it - BUT I’m glad that my hard work paid off. I totally turned off all of my social media in the last two weeks because I had to concentrate on my state examination. However I’m here now...”

 

“What about me?” The soft voice cut in, not holding any grudge just a childish jealousy with a pout forming on the soft lips. Throwing his arms over the boy’s shoulder, bringing him close until their cheeks rubbed to each other and ruffling his hair, Taehyung snorted by the act. “Of course Kookie is here with us too. Greet our agitated followers.”

 

Waving to the camera, not being bothered that the move was hindered by their weird, entangled position - Jungkook listened to the other and called him out for not addressing the people who were watching them properly.

 

“I already did.”

 

“No, you just announced your graduation, shouting like there was no tomorrow. Where are your manners Taetae?” Scolding the grinning boy, furrowing his eyebrows, Jungkook looked older than his age as his chin popped out.  Blinking at him confusedly, the cogwheels were running in Taehyung’s head until the light sparkled in his eyes. Slapping his forehead, bowing to the viewers with a hurried apology finally the live stream officially started.

 

 

 

 

Chat room

 

awake: look at kookie being all adult heheh I guess tae is clumsy

 

cypher: dumb and dumber will make appearance tonight …

 

bbasae: oh guys you are so mean..they are cute ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

 

lie: so adorable ^^

 

rainism: IM LATE BUT CONGRATS TAETAE

 

 

 

 

Humming in his low tone, flinching the other’s nose and laughing at his whimpering, Taehyung adjusted the laptop in front of them to make sure both of them were able to fit in the angle well. “Ignore this grumpy kid, he behaves like that since one time I called him the lord of our house while I was completely drunk.”

 

“That’s not true!”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Chirping lightheartedly and ignoring the sulking expression, he grabbed his phone to scroll through the previously wrote note. Compared to other times, he scheduled this live stream consciously. There were a lot of things which he hoped to discuss in this thirty minutes while he also wished that he can catch up with his followers and fool around with them.

 

 

 

 

Chat room:

 

perfectboys: Tae looks so cute with that round glasses on him

 

kimdaily: isn’t it Jungkook’s ?!?!?!?!?!? :O

 

94line: COUPLE GOALS  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

 

lipbalm: oppa love you (。♥‿♥。)

 

snowball: Jungkook did you recover from the accident?!

 

armybomb: taetae please say hello to me T-T

 

arirang: JUNGKOOK OPPA ARE YOU OKAY??!? *sends love*

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was browsing the chat platform, knowing how Taehyung couldn’t multifunction, he decided to be in charge of it until the man finds whatever he was looking for. Jungkook laid back on the bed, the fluffy pillow supporting his back which was hurt recently. Less than a week ago he had hurt himself while he was playing basketball with Jimin. With one wrong move he lost his balance and landed on the ground with aching pain. Unfortunately there was a projecting rock which apparently had to be that spot where Jungkook’s body fell – a total catastrophe mixed with bad luck and shame. Jungkook’s face was burning from embarrassment and Jimin’s laugh didn’t help at all on his situation as he drew everyone’s attention on them.

 

Sawing that more comments arrived which were questioning his condition, he grabbed the opportunity to dispel the worry.

 “Ahh, thank you for your best wishes, I received all of your gifts and read your letters while I was recovering. Sorry for make you anxious and nervous, but I can promise that I’m totally fine now.” Smiling with all of his teeth, he soon huffed as something heavy pressed his stomach. Glancing down he met with two dark brown eyes, fondly watching him.

 

Saying that Taehyung was worried as hell was beyond reality. It was really nothing but he made such a big deal of it that all he could do for a while was nothing else just bed resting. Although the pain faded away after two days the other didn’t let him get up. After all, he didn’t mind it that much, Taehyung behaving like his personal nurse was always an interesting experience.

 

Just like when he was sick, his lover made sure to cook for him his favourites with his best knowledge. Sometimes this meant that the kitchen was destroyed for a while, sometimes it went as smoothly as spreading the butter on the toast – all what mattered was that beside the result, it was always made with love and care which Jungkook appreciated. Also he shouldn’t forget to mention the best part, the late night bathing. Taehyung was convinced that he will collapse if he takes shower alone and collapse to the floor from fever or wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter