Random studio tour -LIVE stream

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone ^^

As always thank you for your support ~ I hope you will like this chapter too!

__________________________________

 

 

Chat room

 

armylove: FIRST!!!!!!! :D

 

miniminiduo: Hello HELLOOO PEOPLE ^^/

 

taelephant: Hi ~ I hope everyone is fine ~

 

biggestfan: AHHHHH WHAT??!?!?! ANOTHER LIVE??

 

sunshineline: YEAY!!!! :D

 

bunny: Halihooooo~ IM SUPER EXCITED!!!

 

teamtaekook: huh :O What happened?

 

weroll: I feel like this is Christmas *.*

 

puppy: Hii :)

 

sugar: Oh my …oh my ~ taekook is back \ ^_^ /

 

lonelygirl: was the live supposed to happen ???

 

memeking: *throws kisses* hello guys ~

 

turtle: What happened? a live? omona *.*

 

RV:  wait….is that …

 

seagull: JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOK!!!!! ILoveU

 

comebackhome: Kookie !!!

 

danger11: WHAT?!?!?!?

 

 

 

“Hello, hello! Surprise…I guess. It’s me, Jungkook, and today I invite you to my personal studio. This is my first time doing this alone, so please be nice to me heheh.” The boy was standing outside of a door which had a foggy glass on it. Accurately, he was standing outside of the studio but it was a secondary information at this point.

“So let’s go inside.” Finally opening it, he stepped inside and showed the camera around.

 

 

 

Chat room:

 

imveryloser: wow its smaller than I thought O_O/

 

bae2: its black and white..im not surprised

 

woh: so cooooooool!!! (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

 

 

 

“Yeah, I think it’s cool too.” Grinning with satisfaction he approached the electronic keyboard which was resting next to the big table where his computer was too. “Yoongi-hyung bought me this wonderful baby. I learnt from him so basically he is my teacher when it comes to piano. He has a really special bond to this instrument but I’m pretty sure, you already knew that.” Running his fingers on it, he moved back to capture the whole section.

 

There was an old iron man figure next to the enormous stereo and a vanilla scented candle. The computer screen’s blue light shadowed the words on the spreaded paper sheets in front of it. Those who had sharp eyes could catch a few words like : lost my…. is mine to take…constantly crashing.. But nothing more because Jungkook didn’t let the camera to focus on it. It wasn’t finished, and he was very sensitive when it came to his work – also he usually prepared his songs secretly.

 

 

 

Chat room:

 

justinb: New music???

 

prince: Jungkook-ah why are you doing this to my heart \(^ω^\)

 

soonshim: candle? I bet kookie is romantic or very sensitive heheh so cute

 

teddybear: ahw yoongi is so cute – I love him more if its possible ❤

 

chim: ahh are those pictures?  wait…

 

itsmeee: yeah pictures on the wall- ahw T-T

 

 

 

“Ah, as some of you pointed out …” Switching on the light instead of the LED, to break the dark mood which in Jungkook loved to work, finally the whole place got brighter. “… I have some pictures here where you can see my family and my close friends.”

 

He showed the first picture which was in his eye-level, not surprisingly he and Taehyung were on it – they looked really carefree and playful as their faces were smeared with whipped cream and chocolate. “Ah, this is from Taehyung’s 20th birthday. Jimin pushed his face into the birthday cake which my really lovely boyfriend shared with me, and actually nuzzled to my shirt then threw a small amount at the middle of my forehead. I think you can guess where this escalated…”

Smiling to himself by the memory, being hidden from the camera, Jungkook’s expression softened. They didn’t really plan anything special that day, Taehyung was too tired with balancing work and his studies, therefore they just gathered in their home and fooled around among themselves. He was especially really thankful to Namjoon on that day for postponing his family visiting and find time for celebrating with all seven of them. It was hard to set up a day which was alright for everybody but as it says, if people wanted something they could achieve it with care and love. And their friends loved Taehyung as much as he did.

 

He showed the next picture as he explained the meaning of it. He was sitting on Yoongi’s lap, looking way much younger – okay, actually he was like a baby there. The older men always took a good care of him, to be honest he bathed him in a fatherly love since they met. They noticed how many similarities their personalities hold and they hit the common voice in instant. Before they took the picture he was childishly wrestling with Yoongi because of his big mouth – Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter