Surprise - live stream

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chat room

 

kookieislove: hey???

 

minimano: what is this?!

 

jkbunny: hello!!!

 

taekooklove: i saw the link on jk’s twitter o.o…whats going on??

 

taetothejk: hello people~

 

cypher1-4: whats going on?!

 

ineedu: O-O ??????

 

yoonmin: why is it so dark??? is it like this for you too??

 

fakelove: hi, hello *peace*

 

beach: ohho a surprise live

 

weroll: its dark for me too and silent

 

macchiato: ahhh kookie posted a link for this lie…im shook

 

2seokshipper: hello another taekook lovers ~

 

sugarglider: ahh jungkook is doing a live?!?!? am i dreaming?!?!?

 

ilovekookie: i cat see anything bruhuuu T-T *ugly crying noises*

 

baepsae: WHAT? IS? THIS?

 

dimples: i saw this on jungkook’s twitter explanation? somebody knows whats going on?

 

streamjoke: hello hello late night owls ~ its past midnight how hae you been?~

 

agustdfan: ahhh oppa thank u for doing a live T-T

 

Jkookidork: jungkook hyung i missed you heheheh

 

taetae: hello everyone!

 

tigerxbunny: why is it still so dark??? i cant see anything!!!!

 

soonsim: i heard some nestling…or was it my imagination?

 

chimchim: so daaaaark T-T i want to see oppa’ face T-T

 

cutiepie: good evening ladies and gentleman ~

 

potato: im so happy to be hear wohoo~

 

taekooklove: the room is so dark what the hell??

 

memeking: did kookie forgot to erase the lenses? T-T

 

jeon97: ?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

pikachuuu: I 100% heard a door closing!!!

 

seagull: did someone closed the door?

 

elephant: someone is whispering: or outside of teh room?

 

hwarang: I HEARD IT TOO!!!!

 

 

 

The door of their shared bedroom opened, letting in two forms who were holding hands. With big, flustered smile on his face, Taehyung the lights to finally see his boyfriend in the darkness and embrace him in a big hug from the back. However he was met with a not expected turn of the event.

 

On their bed, there was a heart – made out of roses –  with Yeontan, their adopted puppy, sitting in the middle of it. Taehyung had been wondering where the little troublemaker hided since compared to other times, he wasn’t whining and running under his legs to welcome them.

Instead, a very well trained Yeontan was blinking up at him with a bowtie around his neck and a little box hanging on the side. Jungkook probably bathed him because his fur was shining under the lamp and his tail was fluffier. He could see as the little one tried his hardest to suppress his excitement, his tail rapidly wiggling from side to side, ears perking up just like when his parents (a.k.a Jungkook and himself) were preparing treats for him.

Taehyung was too amazed by their puppy’s well behavior to notice that his lover kneeled down and with nerve, were watching all of his moves until they were facing again.

“Jungkook?” Breathe hitching, shock forming butterflies in his stomach, suddenly the air was filled with unspoken tension.

 

 

Chat room:

 

taekooktrash: is it what i think it is?

 

hyyh: ?! DONT TELL ME

 

epiphany: HoLY CRAP!!!!!

 

daydream: WAIT A SECOND!!!! :OOO

 

miniminiduo: oh my…OH MY!!!

 

wings: am i the only one who is sensing whats coming up? :O

 

bunnyloveshisbaby: what?

 

 

 

His smile was more like a grin, anxiety making his throat dry Jungkook was at the edge of embarrassment and mental explosion. He took inhaled deeply, never letting go of Taehyung’s hands which he hold so tenderly.

 

“So…uhm…” He could feel as blush was creeping from his neck, painting his ears too in various shades of red and pink. His boyfriend on the other hand was still too puzzled to do anything else besides gasping.

 

Jungkook had hoped that it won’t be as awkward as it was now, practiced for day on his speech but suddenly nothing came to his mind – ad wow, admitting this loudly in his head just made everything worse. Rather than gathering those pieces of his speech in his memory, he just improvised and said what was burning his heart for many years.

“Taehyung, my smart and handsome partner in crime. When I was younger and new to the big Seoul life, you were the one who helped me to bloom into a person who I am today. When I was confused and lost, you showed your helping shoulder and let me cry until the sun was rising – never judging how we had to run to Baskin Robbins even at a clock. When we’re together I feel strong and complete, I don’t hide myself, I don’t worry about the future because I have you and you have me. However….however when I dream about our elder days, with you and Tan-ah …and maybe with some other miniature troublemaker…. I always know…I always know that nob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter