Hello world again! - Live stream [1/22]

Bae and his bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

 

 

After the countdown the screen darkened and a singing voice broke the silence. The camera was focusing on something similar to a parquet floor then slowly it moved up.

 

„Bembebeeeeeembebebebebeeeeem”    Jungkook was still singing like an intro which sounded like an old Superman cartoon's opening song. When the camera finally was closer to his face a wide smile spread across on his face showing his bunny teeth and making his nose scrunching.

 

„Hello everybody and welcome to the show!”   In his singing voice he greeted everyone and like a ringmaster he bowed his head and lifted his non existing hat. Visibly Jungkook felt great and looking at the comments which popped up unstoppably since the show has started, his smile reached his ears.

 

 

 

                                     Chat room:

        

                                                  baepsaemyjam: HELLOOOOOO KOOKIE!!!! It’s been a long time <3

                                                  uglyteam: Kyaaaaaaaaaa!! It has started!!!!!

                                                  spongebob: Wohohohooooooooo  ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

                                                  ilooklikeaturtle: Oppa you’re so CUTE 

                                                  pinkmon: Bunny!! He looks like a REAL BUNNY NOW!!!  /(=⌒x⌒=)\

                                                  drunkajusshi: HE is so FREAKING HANDSOME!!! <3<3

     

 

  

„I see you are as excited as me but I can’t say that this about somebody else….. Well, our main character who came up with the idea and who didn’t let me go to the gym today because he needs my help…soooo that person is in the bed somewhere in the boundary of dream and reality. Let’s wake up this guy and hear what he has to say.”     Jungkook looked in the camera once again then turned it away from him and started to walk for his destination.

As he walked, the skilled viewer could get a glimpse of the kitchen where Jungkook was sitting the whole time. The place was connected to a bigger one which seemed like a living room. From the room and kitchen a long corridor opened which ended with a small anteroom where a few pair of shoes were lying all over the place. It wasn’t a question that men live in this apartman just by looking at.

 

From the corridor two rooms opened to both side. Jungkook stopped in front of one of them and slightly pushed the door which easily succumbed the boy's will. Semidarkness covered the room thanks to the thick curtains which were half dragging in the left side of the room. The boy stepped towards them and with a determined movement he let the sunshines to enter the room, then he finally started to approach the big double bed which almost occupied the half room.

 

A big ball was visibly on the bed which started to move a little bit when the sunshines radiated the room however it didn’t show any sign to reveal itself. When Jungkook stand a few steps away from the bed he turned back the camera  then pointed to the the white ball.

 

„Do you see it guys? He has been like this for three hours and didn’t get up no matter how nicely I ask him. So what do you think? How should we convince that guy to leave his dreamland? Should I be gentle or just shake him up madly?”    After his last sentence a devilish smile appeared on his face and his eyes were literally sparkling. Everyone could tell that Jungkook mind was filled with various solutions for this problem but somehow they seemed a little bit.... unusual.

 

 

 

 

                                                            Chat room: 

 

                                                                      upanddown: That’s your bedroom?? wow we have never seen it~

 

                                                                      sober: Hehehhe Tae is like a snowball in the bed. cute o(*≧□≦)o

 

                                                                      sailormoon: Jungkookie don’t be mean ><

 

                                                                      sugafree: I sleep like Tae ㅋㅋㅋ

 

                                                                      banananaa: Evil Jungkook is hella cute ;)

 

                                                                      ventilatethetoilet…: BE NICE OPPA!!

 

                                                                      snapchat(L):  I wish i could be there…am I ert??

 

                                                                      garliclover: Don’t kill your boyfriend ^^” Your smile doesn’t show any kindness

 

                                                                      happyness: I think no matter what we say it won’t end well ( ̄ω ̄)

 

 

 

 

Jungkook let out a loud laugh meanwhile he was reading the comments.  „ Hey, I’m really nice why are you like this?? You know me well right??”  The boy took out his most innocent smile and blinked like a lost deer who had no idea what was going on.

 

 

 

 

                                            Chat room:

 

                                                        intro: Yeah oppa…we know you …THATS THE PROBLEM :P

 

                                                      mintguy: If I didn’t see his bathrobe picture from tumblr……maybe I would believe him… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

                                                       myscalpiscrying: dont lie!! ><

 

                                                       funboys: Poor Tae hehhe ㅋㅋㅋ

 

                                                         rain: Oh my… Tae won’t see a „good morning” today….

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was grinning widely but he couldn’t help himself. There is always something phenomenal when he can tease Tae, especially when the boy gives him the chance like now. He is sleeping like a log, not knowing anything about his plans and Jungkook can feel an indescribable urge just to do something. The established situation more than perfect.

 

Of course he wasn’t this vicious! He knows that Taehyung arrived home really late yesterday from work and went to sleep as soon as he arrived to be fresh and balanced for today’s short broadcast. The boy was so excited about today, finally after a long time he had a chance to talk with his followers again and gosh he was talking about this almost everyday. So when Jungkook noticed that after their lunch date his babe’s eyes were closing and his head was ducking time to time, he insisted him to take a nap and rest a little bit before the show start ... not to mention that he will have night class later.

 

However he tried to wake up the boy at least six times but he didn’t get any response and the promised live show was so close…Jungkook had to start it because he knew how sad would be the other if he missees this chance and breaks his promise. Taehyung always keeps his promises and this is something that Jungkook always loved and admired in the boy. Even when he was tired, sleepy and didn’t see anything from tiredness he tried to fulfill his promises and other’s wishes. He was an angel in his eyes.

 

Therefore Jungkook started the show without the boy just for him, however he felt a little bit guilty to not waking up the boy in time like it was his fault. Moreover, he doesn’t really like being alone in front of the camera in this way. Sure he loves singing and dancing but talking to people and entertain them, well it wasn’t his speciality. When he is with his friends and family his true self always comes out, however the camera makes him a little bit shy, like he has to hide himself. Taehyung always tells him that he should a little bit work on this due to that Jungkook career has started to ascendant and his name became more well known not just only for his compuser work but his voice too..... he already gave little interviews. His lover thinks that he will get more invitation in the futur because ’ Kookie you’re so talented, everyone will realise it as times go that you shouldn’t be hide behind the audio files, you should stand in front of thousands of people’  It wasn’t true but it melted his heart.

 

He put down the camera on the night desk showing everyone the upper part of the bed. Jungkook slowly approached the sleeping boy until he was sitting on the edge of it around the boy’s waist. He lifted up the blanket slightly, just enough to put in his hands which he run up to the older one’s shoulder and gently shook him.

 

„Tae….wake up, your own show has started” 

 

„Just five minutes Kookie.”   Taehyung's cracking morning voice filled the air making the watching audience shiver because damn it was deeper than usual.

 

„You said that before too…”     However Taehyung didn’t show any intentions to move any parts of him. This recquires a new method.

 

Jungkook removed the blanket from the boy’s head at first then not later he tossed the whole material away. Taehyung growled from the suddenly cold air while he was looking for the blanket with closd eyes.

 

„No,no,no…. you had enough mister, your fans are waiting for you.”

 

„Kookie please, just a little bit longer. Tell everyone that I’ll make it up to them….just five minutes.”   With this he tried to turn to his side showing his back to the camera, however the other boy didn’t let this. He grabed the boy shoulder ( of course using minimal power which was just enough for his goal)  and with one move he turned the boy on his back.

 

Taehyung eyes suddenly popped up and a soft scream left his mouth because he didn’t expect this. It was to early and he felt weak from the lack of sleep. Visibly Jungkook did everything to make him awake.

 

„Get up babe, this is my last warning.”

 

„Hmmpf.”     Taehyung didn’t say anything just stared at the boys eyes meanwhile he was grumpyly frowning his eyebrows and pouting. He mostly did this when he wanted to accomplish something from Jungkook, because this always made the boy weak but Jungkook juts shook his head disapprovingly.

 

The other looked down at him and tilted his head to one side then slowly his playful smile reoccured on his face which never meant anything good for Taehyung.  Jungkook knew that his love was morose right after he opens his eyes so they have to cuddle in the morning to make Taehyung comfortable, happy and as he mentioned before to fill him up with energy for the whole day.  Taehyung said Jungkook is his Duracell battery ( this metaphor was totally not based on that stupid commercial where the rabbit is running with lots of energies.… noo.. really…….) but Jungkook couldn’t complain because he loved these morning moment too.His boyfriend was just so cute.

 

„Why are you looking at me like this? And what’s with your smile?”   Taehyung suspicious voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

 

„Do you ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter