Grounded

Just the Girl

 

I ran to catch up with Donghae but I failed. Instead, I threw my shoe to him but he ducked when he saw my shoe flying towards him. So, I didn’t hit him, but I hit someone else’s face.

“well,well,well. Look what we have here.” Thunder said as he came near us, my shoe in his hand. “We meet again.”

“What are you guys doing here?” Donghae asked them, pissed seeing him and his two lousy dominions.

“A duel.” Thunder replied shortly.

“Again? Haven’t you guys had enough?” I said as I look at Thunder.

“Ye Eun, my love, don’t try to get yourself involve.” Thunder said and kneel at my front. “I believe this shoe belongs to you my lady.”

I quickly get my shoe from him. “Don’t call me names!” I yelled at Thunder. “Call me My love, my lady, my princess.. whatever! You stop it or I’m gonna break your neck, you creep!” I shrugged and push him away.

“Oh babe!” Thunder said, trying to touch me. I back away, pulling Donghae and Kibum to my front.

“When?” Kibum asked directly to Thunder, going back to the issue.

“Tonight, 10pm. The same bridge as last time.” Onew, one of his lousy dominions answered.

“Don’t even try to escape or else..” Thunder started to say when I in.

“Stop talking you ert! We’ll be there!” I cut him off. They start to walk away from us as Key pushed me.

 

We start walking again when I suddenly tripped myself. Donghae tried to catch me but he failed

“Ouch!” I shouted.

“Are you okay Ye Eun?” Kibum asked me as he and Donghae assist me to stand.

“I tripped.” I answered and examine my foot.

“You’re not going.” Donghae teasingly said to me.

“I’m going with you guys. I can manage to.. OUCH!” I yelled in pain, didn’t finished my sentence.

“See! It’s final!” Donghae said without letting me -in.

 

Kibum and donghae drop me to our house. Donghae give me a piggy back ride while Kibum carry my things.  We reached home and went inside.

“Gosh Eun! You’re really heavy! Can’t you have a diet or something?” he said as he put me in the sofa.

“Shut up fish!” I and scooted in the sofa, making room for him and Kibum to sit. I then playfully kill Donghae as I pull his hair.

“Good Evening boys.” My Dad greet them as he went inside the living room

“Good Evening General Park!” Kibum and Donghae greet and bowed infront of my Dad.

“I thought you’re at the army?” I said and kiss him on his cheek.

“I’ll be going back there tomorrow morning.” He said as he settle to a seat. “So, why are you carrying Ye Eun, and why are you carrying her bag?” He asked Donghae and Kibum.

“She got tripped while walking home.” Kibum simply answered and stand up. “We better get going.”

“NOW?” Donghae and I asked in unison.

“Yes. We still have assignments to do and prepare for tomorrow’s agenda.” Kibum said as he get his bag.

“I smell lovebirds quality time her.” Dad teasingly said and look at me and Donghae.

“Dad!” I shouted at my dad and throw a pillow at him.

“Okaay!” My dad said and stand up. “You two better get going then. Donghae?”

“Yep?” Donghae looked at my dad as he take a hold on my hand.

“You two can continue whatever you’re doing tomorrow at school.” He said and laughed.

“Dad!” I shouted and throw another pillow at him. He laughed even more. “Wait a minute!”

They all stop and looked at me.

“Ahhh.. Dad, I’ll be going out 10pm later.” I said and managed to stand up and walk towards my dad.

“tomorrow? Why?” My dad asked.

“Ahh.. Were going to have group study at Kibum’s.” I lied.

“Okay.” My dad said and we walked Kibum and Donghae to the gate.

“hey! You guys won’t ditch me right?” I asked Donghae and Kibum.

“Don’t even expect you’re coming.” Kibum said as they turn to me. “What Donghae said earlier is final, you’re not coming.”

“But…” I want to protest! C’mon! I just had a sprain, its no big deal.

“We’re going now. See you tomorrow!” Donghae said and they walk away.

 

“It’s almost 10pm, but no sign of Donghae and Kibum.

“Ye Eun, it’s almost 10pm. Aren’t you going to Kibum’s yet?” My dad asked me.

“We agreed that Donghae would come here to get me.”I explain and look at the clock.

“You young lady, aren’t going anywhere.” Leeteuk-Oppa said to me as he sits in the sofa.

“And how come? Dad allowed me already.” I said to him.

“You’re grounded!” Leeteuk-oppa said glaring at me then looks at dad. “Dad, Ye Eun just spank her classmate this morning.” He report to my dad.

I look at dad whose staring at me. “AGAIN?” He exclaimed as if the whole scenario is still new to him. Hello? I’m a magnet of trouble.

“Sungmin started the whole thing! He won’t give me my bag!” I try to explain but its no use.

“Enough! I change my mind. You’re grounded for a month young lady!” My angrily said to me. “Go to your room!”

“What? But Dad! It was…” I try to defend again, but it was no use… AGAIN!

“ROOM! NOW!”

I went to my room, trying to eye on the clock. They really ditch me after all!

 

-------------------------------------------

lame update!...sorry!.. :/ i'll update soon! ♥♥ please do leave a comment and subscribe!

 

♥babaoiefrelin