I'm sorry isn't enough

Just the Girl

 

Chapter8:

“Diarrhea?” I mention again and look at YoonA. “Did you just said ‘Diarrhea’?”

“Yeah,” YoonA nod. “Kibum told me you had a a bad stomach last Saturday morning and you asked him to go with me instead.”

“Really? He said that?” I asked as my mind went blank.

“Ye Eun, are you okay?” YoonA asked me worriedly. “You look like you’re going to explode.”

“I’m okay.” I said, forcing a grin on my face. “Let’s get to class?”

 

As we enter the classroom, I spotted Kibum talking t Donghae at his seat. I went to my desk, put my bag on the table and sit on my chair. I then look at the side and pull Kibum’s hai.

“Ouch!” Kibum shouted as I pull it harder. “Stop it Eun! You’re hurting me!”

I take my hands off from his hair, sit on his chair and look at him, eye to eye.

“What the hell did you blab at YoonA about me last Saturday?” I ask, shot an eye on him.

“Hey! I can’t think of anything else!” Kibum startsto get panic.

“You can’t think of anything else except for DIARRHEA?” I point out, emphasizing the word diarrhea.

“Diarrhea?” Donghae ask, controlling his laugh. “You told YoonA that Ye Eun had diarrhea?” He then starts to laugh really hard.

“I’m really sorry okay!” Kibum tries to explain. “I can’t help staring at her when she asked me. I didn’t know what I said and I suddenly heard YoonA asking about it, relating it to you.”

“And you just dwell with it? That’s it?” I said, totally pissed on Kibum. “Why won’t you just tell her that you and Donghae set me up as a bet on your video game issue?”

“You’re being stupid, right?” Donghae ask, shutting him out from laughing. “You can’t just ---“

“You’ve been set as a bet?” I hear someone ask with much curiousity., like someone has been stabbed on the back. Just as we turn around, we saw YoonA.

“YoonA.” Kibum said as he stands up. “Let me explain.”

“Ah.. YoonA.” I said and went on my feet. “Listen..”

“I came here to let you drink this.” She starts to say and hand me a tumbler. “My mom told me that it’s good for people who’s having diarrhea.”

“Thanks YoonA.” I receive her tumbler and look at her, feeling very guilty at myself. “Ah, Yoona.”

“It’s okay Ye Eun, you don’t owe me anything. I’m not mad at you.” She told me and shot an eye on Kibum. “It’s not your fault being a bet over a lousy video game.”

“Let me make it up to you this weekend?” I said, looking at YoonA.

“Sure. Saturday alright?” YoonA smile at me and I nod. She then went away.

I look back on Kibum “You’re doom.”

 

 

*KIBUM’s POV*

It’s been two days already and Yoona still won’t talk to me. She talks to Ye Eun and Donghae as if nothing happen and when I’m about to talk to her, she walks away. She’s mad at me, she’s extremely mad at me, I thought as I drink my coke.

“YAH! That’s my drink your drinking! Get your own!” Donghae said to me as he snatches his drink away.

“Sorry.” I sob and get another drink.

“That’s mine.” Ye Eun snatch the drink and give me my drink. “This one’s yours. “Is he okay?” Ye Eun ask Donghae and stares at me.

“Yah! KIM KIBUM!” STOP BEING A CURIOUS COW!” Donghae shouted at me and I snap to look at them.

“W..what?” I muttered and look at them. I then look back at Yoona, whose sitting with her friends on the other table.

“So this is what it’s all about.” Ye Eun said as they follow my gaze. “Because of your intellectual mouth, Yoona’s mad at you.”

“Can’t you see he’s hurt?”  Donghae said and taps my back. ‘Bummie, you need to go there and apologize.”

“But how? He won’t even talk to me.” I sadly said it.

“It’s your fault; you look for ways to apologize.” Ye Eun said as she eats her lunch.

“YAH! PARK YE EUN! How could you be a jerk during kibum’s downfall? He needs us.” Donghae yell at Ye Eun, “You’re not being a good friend here.”

“I’m not being a good friend? Tsch.Who stabs me in the back and made me as a bet over a lousy video game?” Ye Eun yell at us and bang her hand on the table.

“Cut it you guys. Eun’s right, it’s my mess, I need to clean it.” I weakly said and look down on my food.

“And you don’t have any idea where to start.” Donghae said and starts to eat again. “We’ll find a way.”

“How can it that be my fault alone? You were with me, why isn’t she mad at you?” I asks and look at Donghae.

“Because you lied to her in the first place?” Ye Eun in sounding ‘a-matter-of-fact’.

“But it’s just a white lie.” I said, defending what I did.

“A white lie? How can that be a white lie? You told here I got diarrhea.”Ye Eun said to me. “Whatever it is, it’s still a lie.”

“Yeah, and there’s a difference. I didn’t lie to her. I told her everything that happened. You, my friend, told her that Ye Eun had diarrhea on that day instead of saying that she had a date with Thunder, which is obviously a lie. She’s still mad at me from what happened too.” Donghae said as he chews his food.

“What should I need to do to her to accept my apology?” I ask them and look at them.

“Win her trust.” Ye Eun said, now standing up. “You show how sincere you are too. Now, let’s go if we don’t want to be late for class.”

As we walk, we continue to talk about Yoona. “Am I not sincere enough?” I said presenting myself. “I already explain t oher what happened but she won’t listen to me. I tried to reach out but she keeps on rejecting me.”

“Well, I don’t want to comment on that.” Ye Eun said and look at Donghae.

“Upon the very first day, when you told her that Ye Eun had diarrhea, he trust you that you’re telling the truth already. Plus, with the explanation you give to her, she’s actually believing in you. You get the pattern? And when she found out that you lie to her, whatever kind of lie it is, she’s hurt as if you stab her on her back.” Donghae said to her.

“That was quite deep.” Ye eun said, quite amazed on Donghae. “Where did you get that?”

“Mom keep on saying that everytime something like that happens on dramas in tv.” Donghae explain to Ye Eun.

“Auntie still addict on those things huh? They’re the same with Heechul-oppa. He even cried on those things.” Ye Eun said and they continue to talk about the whole drama thing, forgetting about my existence.

“YAH! WILL YOU TWO STOP TALKING ON THOSE STUFF AND FOCUS YOU’RE ATTENTION ON ME?” I yell at them and they keep quiet. “Now will you help me or not?”

 

--------------------------------------------------

Late update! Sorry! :((

comment and subscribe!

<3 baboiefrelin