The date

Just the Girl

 

“Thunder?” I say his name, stunned on his appearance. Is this the ert Thunder I know? He’s wearing a printed white shirt ,a black leather jacket, a black clean-cut jeans and sneakers. He even get his hair done! “I..Is that you?”

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” Thunder said as he scratches his hair. “Ye Eun, are you okay?”

“What?” I snap myself out. “Yeah, why?”

“You keep staring at me like you just saw a ghost.” Thunder said to me, with a concerned impression.

“Oh, I’m alright.” I said as I try to look on the other way and look at him again. “It’s just that, you’re too neat. Not that I’m complaining.” I said calmly. But my mind goes ballistic. Who would ever think that this guy is so hot and cute? Way cuter than Kibum?

“Oh. I, ah, this is for you.” He said and hand me a white rose. “I don’t have any idea what’s your favorite flower.”

“Oh, well, thanks.” I received the flowers and smiled at him. I’m getting conscious here! Is this guy really is Thunder?

I try to calm myself and show as if I’m annoyed. “Ah, so, what’s the plan in this whole dating thing?”

“Well, I was thinking we’ll watch a movie then at somewhere, or play in the arcade if you want. I’m not good in dating.” Thunder said shyly. “So what do you think?”

“Then why ask me on a date if you don’t know what happened on a date?” I yell at him.

“I just want to show you that I’m a descent guy.” Thunder said, weakly. What the heck am I doing? I just give it a try.

“Let’s just watch some movies.” I said and look down. I smile at him. “Let’s go?”

 

*Kibum’s POV*

Donghae just texted me that Ye Eun is already in the park to meet Thunder. My turn, I’m already to the amusement park to meet YoonA. Well, I’m not supposed to meet her since Ye Eun was supposed to be the one she’s meeting with, but since Ye Eun out on a date, I will be the one to meet her. This is my part of sligt talking advantage of the situation since I’m crushing YoonA and too weak to ask her for a date.

I went to the ice cream parlor where YoonA and Ye Eun will be meeting. I sit on one of the chairs outside the ice cream parlor so that I can easily see YoonA.

“How will I say this?  Ehem. Hi YoonA! Ye Eun can’t come because she’s sick.” I try to practice what I’m about to say when YoonA comes. That’s a lame excuse.

“Hi Yoona! Ye Eun can’t come today. She had an emergency meeting with the math club.” Nah, Yoona’s a member of the math club.

“YoonA, Ye Eun’s can’t come because she has urgent things to do so she told me that I’ll meet you instead.” Yeah, that’s more like it. It’s a safe excuse. One more time..“YoonA..I”

“Kibum?” I heard someone calls me from my front. I turn to look and saw YoonA. She look so pretty. She’s just wearing a plain printed tshirt and jeans yet she looks like a goddess.

“Kibum? Are you okay?”  Yoona asked me. I suddenly snap back to my senses.

“I’m okay.” I said and smiled at her.

“Annyong Haseyo! Have you seen Ye Eun?” She asked me as she looks at me.

“She’s not here.” I said and continue to look at her. Gosh! She’s really beautiful.

“She’s not here?” YoonA asked curiously. “Where is she?”

“She can’t come. She has ..” I talk as I look at her. Imagining myself to be with her. Riding on a ferry’s wheel, be stuck up on the top, watching the view..

“Is she okay? Did she already take some medicine?” YoonA asked worriedly. Why is she worried about Ye Eun?

“Why are you worried about Ye Eun?” I asked, confused on what I just said earlier.

“You just told me she has diarrhea. Is she okay?”

Damn! Did I just said Diarrhea? Ye Eun’s gonna kill me! “Well, yeah. So, she told me that I’ll meet you instead of her.”

“Oh, okay.” YoonA said and smile at me. “At least Ye Eun didn’t ditch me like anyone else.”

Okay. I’m getting guilty here. Ye Eun will go crazy if she found out about this.

“Kibum, you sure you’re okay?” YoonA ask me again. “You look pale.”

“I’m good. Let’s go?” I smiled at her, she smile back. Ditch Ye Eun, I’m having a date with YoonA!

 

*Ye Eun’s POV*

I didn’t actually believed that I’ll be having a great time with Thunder. We went to the movie house and watch a movie showing this week. We watched a romantic-comedy, we keep on laughing in the movie house and we keep exchanging thoughts.  After the movies, we went to eat on the usual café where student lounge. He had maki while ordered almost everything that they have on the menu. We continue talking and exchange info about each other. I got stunned when I found out that Thunder could sing! Not just any ragged song that a ragged person usually sings that’s off-tone, but those songs with good melody. He even sung in front of me just to prove that he could sing. Another thing, he’s a class topnotcher! I try to test his intelligence and he’s REALLY outstanding. We finished eating, Thunder insist that he’ll pay what I ate. We had an hour left, so we went to the arcade and played some games there. I beat him thrice on basketball, twice on car racing and tekken, four times!

“Woah! If you were the one I’m playing with the last time, you surely win.” Thunder said after I beat him the fifth time in a row.

“It’s a natural talent.” I said with confidence. We laugh until my phone beep. I look at my phone, it’s already 6:30pm. The date just ended. “It’s 6:30 pm, we better get going.”

 

“Thanks for agreeing to have a date with me.” Thunder said as we walk to the bus top.

“To be honest? I got forced to do this.” I said to him, I hear him sigh. “But it’s’ worth it at somehow.” He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. “I really had fun, thanks for the company.”

“Ye Eun, can I have a request?” Thunder asks and looks at me.

“What is it?” I asked, looking at him.

“Can I kiss you?”, he ask and lean to me. I just look at him for a couple of minutes until I came back to my senses.

Okaaaaaay! This is going on too fast and I don’t have the intention to kiss him back if that happened, which is about to happen from what he’s doing. Where the heck is that dino-headed fish when you need him?

“Ah… Thunder, what are you doing?” I ask while I’m backing up. He just continue to lean forward to me as I stand back.

Just before I could say another word, someone answered him.

“NO.” I look bavk and saw Donghae at my back.

----------------------------------------------

“Do..Donghae?” I got surprised upon seeing him. “Wh..What...”, but before I could ask him a question, he grabs my arm and pull me to his back.

“We’ve made a deal. You can date Ye Eun but no physical contact.” Donghae angrily told Thunder.

“So? I asked her if I could kiss her.” Thunder replied with confidence.”

“But he didn’t answer you.” Donghae shot back.

“What the hell is your problem anyway?” Thunder ask Donghae. “Wait, are you spying on us?”

“A deals a deal.”Donghae remind Thunder. “You violate it.”

“Try messing with me Lee?” Thunder said, back on his ragged attitude.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world, Park.” Donghae said and was about to go to him.

The tension of this two is heating up. I must do something. Suddenly, a bus arrives. Before Donghae and Thunder start a rumble, I pull Donghae’s hand and drag him inside the bus.

 

We found vacant seats on the back and we sit. Donghae still look pissed alright. I wanted to say something but I don’t know if I could say something after what just happened.

“Donghae, I know you’re mad at me. I’m sorry.” I said with my head down and look at him. “I know I’m a fool not realizing what we was trying to do. I’m really----“

“I’m sorry.” Donghae said to me, cutting me off on what I’m supposed to say. “I shouldn’t drag into this. I should have listened to Kibum. I was confident I could win that time. I didn’t realize that this could possibly happen.”

“Calm down.” I said and rub his back. “It’s okay.”

“No, it’s not.” Donghae said and look at me. His eyes were concern and worried. “I know I’m a dickhead and we always fight. But still, you’re my best  friend and I love you and I care for you. You may act like a guy but you’re still a girl.”

“So you’re saying you’re concern because I’m a girl?” I ask, still looking at him.

“I’m concern because I care for you whatever you’re gender is moron.” Donghae said and slowly laughed. “You’re Ye Eun, my best friend. I won’t allow anyone dare to touch you without our consent. You’re our donsaeng”

“Idiot.” I said and pull his hair. “I’m glad you’re okay.”

“Hey, since I save you. You’ll treat me dinner.” Donghae said and feels confident on himself again.

“Ei?” I react.

“You should make it up. Treat me dinner.” Dongahe said, grinning at me.

“Fine.” I said. “As if I have a choice.

*By Monday*

“I’ll see you later oppa”. I kiss his cheeks and quickly get out of the car. I run towards the door entrance to look for YoonA. Luckily, I found her at the hallway, putting some things into her locker.

“Yoona! Listen, I’m really sorry on what happened last Saturday.” I started to say when she suddenly hug me.

“It’s okay Ye Eun, are you alright?” YoonA ask me worriedly.

“I’m okay.” I said and look at her. “Anyway, about last Saturday, I didn’t mean to ditch you..”

“It’s alright Ye Eun, I understand.” Yoona replied and smile to me. “Kibum told me what happened.”

“You do?” I asked curiously, I ditch her because of Thunder and she’s okay with that? Something’s wrong here.

“Totally. If I were in your situation, I might do the same.” YoonA starts to say.

So if YoonA been a bet, she’ll ditch her appointment because of it? Wow. I can’t believe that she’ll understand it. “Thanks for being considerate.” I said to her, thanking.

“It’s nothing. I mean, who could go out having fun while having a diarrhea?” YoonA said.

“Exactly. How could we have fun if I’m having dia...” and I stop.

Did I hear it right? Diarrhea?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Updated again! :)) I hope you'll like it!

Comment and Subscribe! 

♥baboiefrelin