Detention

Just the Girl

 

“This is really good!” Donghae said, eating the dimsum.

“Who told you to eat that?” I yell at Donghae as he takes a sit beside me.

“My brain? Duh? Anyhow, did you make these?” He asked as he attempt to take another piece.

“No.” I said and block his hand from the food.

“It’s from Yoona. She gave it to Ye Eun.” Kibum said to Donghae.

“Really?” Donghae said in surprise and stares at me. “What did you do to let such chick make you some lunch?”

“Why do you care?” I said and gave a piece to Kibum and east the rest.

“what? Hey Ye Eun! In case you forget, Kibum and I are the chickmagnet in this school!” Donghae defended. “I can’t accept that you’ll leveling up just because Yoona gave you lunch!” He complained to me.

“Why won’t you go to Yoona then or to any girls and ask them to make you lunch?” I said as I happily munch the food.

 

Donghae and I keep on arguing and struggling at each other. We came into a stop when Kibum shout at us.

“CAN’T YOU JUST STOP ARGUING AT EACH OTHER?” He shouted at us, we look at him and still our hand on the struggling position but we stop. “If you two keep fighting, you might end up being together.”

“EEEEEWWW!” “IN HIS DREAMS!” Donghae and I both said at the same time and release our grip from eacher other.

“Excuse me, but I have my own standards on the type of guy I like.” I answered and crossed my arms.

“Yeah right! Ye Eun, ehy won’t you just admit that I’m you’re type?” Donghae said, teasing me. Oh my gosh! He’s really is a LOSER! “The problem is. You’re not my type.

 

After we had our lunch, we went back to our classroom. Just like the normal class hours, the teacher discuss and the class listen. Only that, out of the 40 students in the class, its only Donghae who doesn’t listen. He’s either sleeping in class, doodling in his desk and notes or making fun at the rest of the students. The class ended and we went straight to the cafeteria where Leeteuk-oppa is waiting.

 

“Here are the mops and rags. I’ll check on all of you by 8pm.” Leeteuk-oppa said and went out.

We start to clean the cafeteria. Donghae’s task is to mop the floor while Kibum and Eunhyuk clean the tables and chair. Sungmin and I were are on kitchen duties.

“You was the dishes, mop the floor, dry the kitchenwares, blahblahblah..” Sungmin said and turn his back from me.

“And what would you do?” I glare at him, grabbing his collar.

“Duh? Off to take a seat and watch you do those things.” He said confidently and try to let go from my grab. Unfortunately, he can’t let go since I tighten the grip.

“You’re kidding me right? Or do you want to be crushed into the grinder and be tomorrow’s specialty?” I said, threatening him.

“You’re not serious on that right?” He said and touches his skin.

“and why won’t I? I’ll assure that pretty face of yours would be first one to be grind.” I said and almost slam his face to the ginder.

“What’s going on back there?” Kibum yelled from the dining area after hearing some utensils making some sounds.

“nothing!” I yelled back and glare at Sungmin. “You were saying?”

“Fine!” I’ll help! Just don’t gring my face!” he said and I loosen the grip. He still touches his face when he turns to me.

“You better. Now, stop whining and do the dishes!” I said as I start to clean.

Leeteuk-oppa arrived at exactly 5pm and we were just getting ready to leave. Unfortunately, he can’t leave with us since there was still a meeting going on. I went home with Donghae and Kibum.

While walking, we talk about what happened this morning.

“We shouldn’t be in detention if Ye Eun didn’t start a fight at Sungmin and Eunhyuk!” Donghae moaned while we were walking.

“Who told you guys to help me anyway?!” I said, pissed. I stop walking making them ahead from me.

“That’s what called instinct! Do you have that implanted in your brain?” Donghae answered as they continue walking.

“Yeap! Sungmin was about to hit you, good thing Donghae spank him first.” Kibum agreed on Donghae as I catch up. “No, we help you, we got detention.”

“Sp it’s my fault? You put in that fight and now you’re complaining?” I said sarcastically.

“Hey! We help you and you’re mad at us?” Donghae said in defense.

“You started it!” I said and pushed him upfront.

“Why you!” Donghae said and glared at me, his hand raised in the air.

“What? You’re gonna hit me  fish?” I said to him in tough tone. If he’ll gonna hit, which I wish he would not do would be the first spank I’kll have from these two.

“You guys! Stop!..If you don’t want to end up together, stop this foolishness!” Kibum yelled as he put himself in the middle.

“I’m not stupid to hit a girl.” Donghae said and put his hand down. “Let her apologize.”

“I would definitely…” I was about to say when Kibum stares at me. He’s on his ‘admit-that-you’re-wrong-and-he’s-right’ stare. “Fine.. I’m sorry.” I said and just nod.

“any other?” Donghae said as he lean closer to my face.

“and thank you. I hate to admit but I’m wrong and you’re right. I.. If it wasn’t for you, I might have a black eye going home.” I said, still nodding. I expect that he’ll just smile and went off. Instead, he kissed my forehead.

“Hey! Get back here you erted fish!” I yelled and run after Donghae.

 

------------------------------------

Late update! I'm sooo sorry!.. I jsut don't have the luxury of time to update!.. :(( 

I hope you like the update and feel free to comment!  ♥

 

  --baboiefrelin ♥