Discipline, Assignment. Lunch

Just the Girl

“Inlove?.. And where did you get that idea from?” I asked him with high tone and snap his head, “That doesn’t matter anymore now.” Donghae said and put his arm on my shoulder again. I move away from him.

“You think I’m lesbian?”  I looked at them, I can’t believe they think I’m that kind. “You know what , here’s the stupid assignment.” I said, giving my assignment to Donghae.

“So, is that a deal?” Donghae said as he get my assignment.

“NO! Try to make a sound or making those stupid ideas again and I’ll assure you you won’t see the sun again.” I threaten him. I went to our classroom first, pissed at Donghae’s idea.

 

___________________________

 

Yoona’s been my classmate since middle school. I really like her and envy her beauty. She’s really beautiful and I envy her BUT I don’t have a crush on her. Worst: BEING INLOVE WITH HER! Admiring on your own gender is fairly okay, but being in love? Hello! It’s like lightning would strike me to death!

___________________________

 

As I take my seat, Sungmin gets my bag. He and Eunhyuk throw it to each other as I try to take it back.

“Give me back my back Sungmin!” I yelled at sungmin as he pass it to Eunhyuk.

“You want it? Come and get it!” Sungmin teases as they move.

I got really pissed at them! I don’t know any other way on how to retrieve my bag. I went to Sungmin and punch him in the face. He tried to punch me back but his fist didn’t reach me. He got spank by Donghae. We then started a fight. Classmates were cheering, some were doing bets on who would win. Donghae and Sugmin beat each other, so as Kibum to EunhyukI retrieve my bag as soon as the bell rang.

“What’s going on here?” Someone said and we all stop.

“Shoot! Mr.Park is here!” One of our classmates muttered.

 

I look at Donghae and Kibum who also exchange looks at each other. I look at the guy in front. Omo~! I’m soo dead here.

 

“Oppa..”

 

 

 

“Lee Donghae, Kim Kibum, Park Ye Eun,How many times do I have to tell you that school rumbles are prohibited in the school premises?” Leeteuk-oppa said and scold us in his office.

“Donghae, your always at the top of my list..” Leeteuk-oppa started to say when I -in.

“It’s not Donghae or Kibum’s fault!” I protest as oppa looked at me. “They just want to help me retrieve my bag from Sungmin and Eunhyuk.”

“He hit me!” Sungmin shouted and pointed Donghae.

“YAH! You’re about to hit a girl!” Donghae defended.

“Who? Ye Eun? You call her a girl?” Sungmin said and look at me. “On the way she acts and carry herself, she’s more like a hungry tiger!”

“Hey!” I shouted back when Kibum talk.

“Even if Ye Eun acts like a guy, she’s still a girl inside and out.” Kibum calmly said as he agrees at Donghae.

“But still, she’s a hungry tiger!” Sungmin started again.

“Why you!” I went to him and try to hit him but Donghae and Kibum try to stop me.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Leeteuk-oppa said in authority and look at us. “All of you, you’ll be cleaing the school cafeteria after dismissal.”

“Aftyer class? But we have a basketball practice..” Donghae reason out for him, Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

“We have a meeting in the student council..” Kibum reason out after Donghae..

“The Math Club..” I try to say when…

“I DON’T NEED EXCUSES! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU’RE CLEANING THE CAFETERIA!” Leeteuk-oppa shouted at us. “I’ll check it after the end of the day. For now, go back to your classroom.”

 

We went back to our classroom, I asked Donghae to give my assignment back.

“Here” Donghae hand me my paper. “Eun, ah.. are you sure on your answers?”

“If you’re having doubts at my work, go look from someone else’s paper!” I told Donghae and walk ahead of them.

 

----LUNCHTIME-----

 

We went to the cafeteria to take our lunch. Kibum and I were at the table waiting for Donghae when Yoona came.

“Hi Kibum, Ye Eun!” Yoona greets us as she came near to us.

“Hi Yoona!” Kibum greet her. “Do you need something from us?”

“I just want to thank Ye Eun.” Yoona said and look at me.

“Me?” I said, surprised. “You want to thank me? What for?”

“Yeah, I really want to thank you for helping me yesterday. If it wasn’t for you, I might get rob by those boys from the other school.” Yoona said and smile at me.

“Really?” Kibum said and look at me. He’s gonna ask me regarding my bruises he saw earlier for sure.

“Ah, it was nothing Yoona.” I said to Yoona.

“Here, I made this for you.” Yoona take out a lunchbox from her bag and put it in the table. “I hope you’ll like it, it’s the least I can do after what you’ve done for me.”

“Sheez! Thanks Yoona!” I thank her and she went to her friends. Woah! This is a big apettite!

“One point!” Kibum teases me. “That is for saving Yoona from the robbers.”

“YAH! How many times do I have to tell you,I’m not a lesbian!” I shouted at him and look on my lunch. “This really looks good, I don’t think I can finish all of these.”

“Great! So mind if I’ll eat it? I’m not full yet.”Kibum teasingly offered.

“Go look for your own!” I replied to him and cover the food.

 

I keep looking at the lunch Yoona made,thinking on which food I’ll try first. I was about to get some of the dumpling when someone take one piece away. I look at the person who took the piece away.

“PUT DOWN MY DUMPLING LEE DONGHAE!”