I'm now a bet?

Just the Girl

 


*the next day*

“Donghae! Kibum!” I yell as I saw them in the hallway and run towards them.

“Hey Eun!” Kibum greets me. “Good Morning!”

“Where the hell were you two last night? I’ve waited the whole night!” I complain to them. “Wait a minute,did you guys lost?”

“Who lost? Are you saying were losers?” Donghae yelled at me defensively.

“Because of the bruises in your face? And dude! What’s with the cast?” I replied and hold firmly the Donghae’s cast. “So, what happened last night?”

“We’ve been sabotage. Thunder and his freaking zombies beat us up like crazy with steel bars.” Kibum said. “They really---“

“Would you stop doing that?” Donghae cut Kibum’s. He’s too pissed as I keep on touching the bruises in his face. “Stop touching my face or I’ll feed you to the crocodiles!”

“What about..” I was about to ask more about last night when the bell ring, we need to get into the class right now.

*Later at Lunch*

“Hey! That’s totally unfair!” I yell and bang my fist in the table.

“Cxan you lower down your voice?” Kibum said and laugh at me. I look around the cafeteria and caught students staring at me. I look at Kibum and Donghae , they were laughing silently. I feel like a moron and slowly went back to sit.

“It’s really unfair!” I said silently. “They’re bunch of losers!”

“Like what Kibum said earlier, we need to do something to make it even.” Donghae said as he eat some of my dumplings.

“How did my lunchbox get there?” I said sarcastically as I stare at Donghae.

“So easy! While you were busy talking nonstop, I pulled it to my side.” He said and take another dumpling. I quickly grabbed my lunchbox away from him and pulled his hair. “Ouch! Stop that! Ouch!”

“Could you two stop that or you’ll get another detention.” Kibum said as he try to stop us. I stopped pulling Donghae’s hair and fix myself. I don’t want to have a date with the dishes again!

“Anyway, let’s go to their school and beat them up there after dismissal?” Donghae said as he to hisself and look at kibum.

“You’re crazy? That’s suicide! If their school admin finds out about it, we’re toast!” Kibum object.

“Hey! You want to make things even?” I asked at them and tryt to present myself. “I could---“

“Don’t even dare.’ Donghae said to me and get another piecew of my dumpling.

“Yah! I’m just about to present an idea, I didn’t suggest anything yet!” I said to him and bang my chopsticks on the table.

“By the look in your eyes, we know what’s inside that brain of yours.” Donghae said, “Don’t even try to think about it.”

“Donghae’s right.” Kibum agreed. “The last time we used you’re ideas, we almost get kicked out in 6th grade. Plus, you’re grounded and if you present yourself in revenging Thunder and his gang, you might not be able to go out anymore.” Kibum explained. “You’re a threat.”

“Okay! Fine!” I said in force, “You guys win! I won’t get even today, but the next time ---“

“We get it!” Donghae cut me off.

“Aish! But don’t you want to hear my proposal?I mean, I promise I won’t in.” I try to say again..

“ NO!” Donghae and Kibum shut me out.

“What’s with the yelling?” YoonA asked as she came to us.

“YoonA, we were just talking.” Kibyum said and a smile form in his face. “Do you need anything?”

“I bought some rice cakes. Here...” YoonA said as she put her lunchbox in the table and take her seat beside me.

_______________

“Ye Eun, are you free tomorrow?” YoonA asked as we walk in the hallway. The two idiots were ahead of us.

“Tomorrow?..Yeah, why?” I replied.

“Well, let’s go to the amusement park.” YoonA suggest and smile at me.

“Eh?Why me?” I asked her still confused on the invitation.

“Because you’re my friend. I want to check the amusement park and I don’t want to go there alone.” YoonA explained.

“What about you’re other girl friends?” I continued asking.

“They’re busy on the weekend.” She said to me. “So, will you go with me?”

“Sheeez! I love to but I’m grounded.” I said and YoonA face went frowning. “But I’ll try to negotiate with my dad later.” I said and her face brightens up.

“Okay! Just text me later okay?” YoonA said as she smiles at me.

“Sure.” I  said with a small smile.

 

Later after class, Donghae and Kibum were nowhere to be found. Maybe they went to see Thunder, I thought as I go to Leeteuk-oppa’s office. He do some last-minute clean up before we head home.

After dinner, I texted YoonA that I got permitted to go to the amusement park with her . I then went to my room and make my assignment. While in the middle of solving a math eaquation, my phone rings. I answered my phone, it was Donghae and Kibum having a conference call.

                Me: Yoboseyo?

                Kibum: Ye Eun, you have a date with Thunder tomorrow.

                Me : What?!?

-------------------

                Me: What date? What are you talking about? Hey! WHAT DID YOU TWO S DID NOW?

                Kibum: We lose the bet.

                Me: What bet? Don’t tell me you freaks made ME your bet?

                Donghae: It was unintentional. We don’t have any choice!

                Me: YOU DON’T HAVE ANY CHOICE?

                Kibum: Thunder chose you to be our bet.

                Me: And you guys were just okay with it? WITHOUT EVEN GIVING A DAMN TO CONSULT ME?

                Donghae: Stop with the drama. We swear! We did everything just to save you.

                Me: But you lose...

                Kibum: And we’re really sorry ..

                Me: And I’m sorry, I can’t have this date. And I can’t have it tomorrow.

                Donghae: 1pm, you’re date starts at 1pm.

                Me: didn’t you hear me? I said..

                Kibum/Donghae: BYE EUN!

 

..And the line went out. Just when I was about to repeat what I said, they hang up. URGH! I hate those pests! Frist, they consider me as a threat, now a bet?

 

-------------------------------------------------------

LATE UPDATE!.. .MIANHE! :((

I got really really REALLY BUSY for the past few months.. I know I ! :P

hope you enjoy my update!

Comment and Subscribe!

 

♥baboiefrelin