First

Black Umbrella

You know that feeling when you feel attracted to a certain figure that you hardly knew, yet you feel like he or she is the one for you. Like you literally fall heads over heels towards that significant other? You wanted to see them like everyday, make sure they are well. And you just felt happiness just by looking at them. Yes, I'm talking about love.

You know the world that we lived in today, is full of 'fake' love, where they disguise their lust with sweet talks and smiles. Faking that they are in love with you but all they wanted was your body, to use it for their own selfish desires. Tell me, how many broken families are out there because of these so-called love? Now, back to the story.

 

 

 

Jinhwan kicked a pebble on the road, sending into the grass, hiding it. His mind wandering either he should go or not go. Well, the brown-haired boy does not want to go (but he wanted to) but some stupid friend of his, replied the message given by that guy with a 'sure babe, I'll meet you after school'. Then, Jinhwan took his phone back and the conversation goes like this:

 

Unknown: 'babe'? Aren't we too early for that?

Me: Sorry, that was a friend of mine

Unknown: Oh... I see... did your friend... somehow, read it?

Me: I guess...

Unknown: Oh...

Me: This is Junhoe right?

Unknown: Oh yes, sorry for not saying earlier

Me: It's okay. It's a good thing that you didn't say your name or my friends would totally knew who's texting me

Unknown: Oh... I guess...

Me: So you want me to come by your house?

Unknown: If you dont want to, it's okay

 

And now, Jinhwan is already around his neighbourhood, hesitating either he should come by to Junhoe's house or not. It's not like Junhoe's house is too far away, just a couple of blocks from his house. He don't really mind if he sees Junhoe as a friend, but these few days made him feel different towards the tall boy. And from the way Junhoe texts him, it's obvious that the boy kind of likes him. It's not like Jinhwan hates him or being homophobic. I mean, he just found out that he's in club full of gays. Not to mention he kinda gay. 

For Jinhwan, he's still not sure either what he feels towards Junhoe is romantic or just because he's way too comfortable to hang out with. When he thinks about it, he seems to like the idea of seeing the both of them as future partners and by future partners means, lovers.

The brown-haired boy sighs as he took out his phone.

 

Me: Text me your address

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jinhwan knocks on the door as he waits by the doorstep. The door opens revealing a young woman, probably in her twenties. Her face looks cold and not like Junhoe at all, making him thinking is he at the right house. The woman scans Jinhwan from head to toe before smiling.

"Are you perhaps Junhoe's friend?" She asked. Something about her voice gives the chills to his spine. He wonders why.

"Uh... yes"

"Come in" she invited Jinhwan into the house. The house is not much different from Jinhwan's except for the furnitures and the colour of the walls. It's white like, really white and the furnitures are all black. Some taste the Koo family has. I mean, it's cool and all but it looks too dull.

"Your name is?" the woman asked as they climbed the stairs.

"Kim Jinhwan"

"Cute name. Junhoe never brought a friend at home so I was surprised that he told me that a friend is coming by. To be honest, I thought he was joking"

"Oh really... and are you his sister?"

"Oh how rude of me. I'm his mother" Jinhwan furrowed his eyebrows. The woman looks too young to be a mother of a high schooler.

 

"This is his room" the woman knocks on the door and said about Jinhwan's arrival. Sounds of shifting was heard before the door opened revealing a sick-looking Junhoe. He smiled before gesturing Jinhwan to come inside. 

"I'll go get you boys some snacks" The woman said as she closes the door once Jinhwan was inside.

 

 

At first the boys stood awkwardly at the middle of the room, avoiding eye contact before Jinhwan opens his mouth.

"Are you okay now?"

"I think so"

"You sure?" Jinhwan took a few steps closer and places his hand on Junhoe's forehead.

"You're still hot and your face's red" If only he knew why the boy's face turns red. "You should stay in bed" Jinhwan helds Junhoe's hand and ushers him towards the bed. God knows how hard it is for Junhoe to breathe. 

As Junhoe lays down on his bed, Jinhwan looks around the room as he never notice it before because you know why. Junhoe's room is totally different from what he expected. The walls are bright yellow and to his suprise, there's a lot of stuff animals laying on the floor. A few posters of Michael Jackson and a TV with a game console. But Jinhwan's eyes are too focused onto one of the stuffed animals. He picked the one that looks like a cat and hugs it.

"I see you like stuffed animals" Junhoe says as he tries to sit.

"I love them and Junhoe, you need to lay down"

"Let me sit, it's hard to talk while laying down"

"Let me help you" just when Jinhwan was reaching out his hand help him, Junhoe immediately slaps the hand way.

"I-I can get up on myself"

"Ruuuude. That's not how you treat your elders"

"S-sorry. Does it... hurt?" Jinhwan stares at Junhoe's flustered face.

 

"Dont look at me like that" Junhoe pulls his blanket to cover his face.

"Hey Junhoe"

"Yes" He peeks between the sheets.

"Tell me about yourself" Jinhwan's faces is only an inch apart from Junhoe.

"Erm... h-hyung. You're too close" Junhoe looks away, blushing. Jinhwan smiled as he sat back down to his original place, hugging the previous stuffed animal.

"I'm just gonna tell you about myself first"

 

 

 

 

"I'll just skip the basic since you've probably knew some of it. Let's start with... I'm the only child in the Kim family. I love photography and at school I'm in the photography club. People say that I care about others too much that sometimes it affects me negatively but I'm not sure what's negative about it. I really love cake especially strawberry cake so keep in mind if you want to buy a cake for my birthday (Junhoe: ...okay...). I love making friends but I treasure those who understands me, like a few of my friends at school. I believe trust is the key to any relationship and somehow I trust you. I want to be friends with you, if you don't mind" Jinhwan smiled as he helds out his hand. 

 

Junhoe took a deep breath before saying "But I dont want us to be friends" and it's clear that he's blushing. Then, the door opens revealing Junhoe's mother with a tray of snacks and drinks.

 


 

A/N: Hello! Finally I'm able to update this since forever hahaha I miss iKON so much! Who's with me!? And I'm gonna tag this story with supernatural and fantasy because for the next chapter, things are about to change. Comment on what you expect will happen lol (or just be lazy and wait for the next update for who knows how long)

I also want to announce that I made a Wattpad acc but I'll be writing short fics there because I'm using my phone. ==> akirazinan that's me! I love Jinhyeong now since Jinhwan is taken by Junhoe. But in this fanfic, Jinhyeong is with Chanwoo because I'm about to break them up! HAHAHA I'm evil!

I might also add a few other characters and make them a permanent member of the photography club because I love them so much. If you want your faves to be in here comment down below and I might put them in hahaha It would be better if they are one of my faves too. Oh and all BP members will be in this so... yeah ahaha

Need to remind you guys that this story is not as fluffy as it seems ;) (glad to ruin the mood for you guys)