Love?

Black Umbrella

It was a lazy afternoon, Jinhwan decides to skip classes the whole day and went straight to the club when he realised that he was left alone in class. He decided to sleep as he was sleep-deprived and he needs to clear his mind for a while.

When he opened the door, he thought that no one was there. That’s why he almost screamed when he saw a girl in the room and he’s quite sure that there’s no female in his photography club.

“Good afternoon, sunbae” the girl greets him. At a closer inspection, she’s the girl who was dumped by Junhoe and one of the participants for the new club members.

“Good afternoon…”

“Dahyun”

“Yes, Dahyun. What are you doing here?”

“I’m just checking my new club for the second time”

“Oh, so you’re accepted?”

“Yes! Hanbin-sunbae announced yesterday… oh, you suddenly ran off so, you didn’t know”

“Sorry, got things to do”

“It’s okay, anyway, besides me, the other new member is Jinhyeong”

“I see”

“Anyway sunbae, what are you doing here?”

“Ermm nothing, just paying a visit?”

“Oh, okay. I’ll be going now. See you this evening sunbae!”

“Okay bye”

Dahyun was about to leave the room when suddenly Jinhwan called her.

“Dahyun-ah, no need to be formal with me. Just call me oppa okay?” with a slight blush, the small girl nods before leaving Jinhwan in the room alone. He lays on his back on the couch before closing his eyes, drifting off almost instantly.

~*~

It’s already evening, the sun is about to set and Junhoe is sitting on his bed, listening to the song playing on the radio while trying to see through the wall.

What are you doin’ woah oh

What are you doin’ tomorrow, I miss you

The lyrics goes straight to his heart and it’s weird because it doesn’t pass through the brain to be processed. His hand caught something in his pocket and he stares at the piece of paper on his palm.

If you need anything, call me 0123456789 – Kim Jinhwan

Should he or should he not? Maybe he should text him… or not? Well, if he does call him, what should he say?

‘Hey dude, I had this problem of unable to keep you off my mind the whole day and it seems like my fever is getting worst because of that. Would you be kind enough to accompany until I’m fully recovered?’

“What the…” re-reading the text message he written, he quickly pressed backspaced it but unintentionally sent the first six words. He gasps before typing…

‘NO! I had no problem at all! It’s just that I wanna see you’

 

Your message has been successfully sent

 

“What the ?”

Did his fingers have a mind of their own or did he just sounds like a lovesick girlfriend?

Lovesick

Love… Sick

.

.

Lo-love?

With that, his body temperature increased and so does his heart rate.

 

He could never get well like this.

 

~*~

 

Jinhwan’s face reddens as Hanbin reads the message out loud, telling all his club members during the club meeting. Jinhwan was sleeping when the message came and he regrets telling Hanbin the password for his phone. Fortunately, it’s from an unknown number but he knew exactly who sent it.

“So who’s this girl you’ve been seeing?”

“I-I never see any girl” Hanbin stares at him closely, watching how his friend seemed to be tense and then, his lips curved.

“If it’s not a girl, then it’s a guy”

“NO! I’m not seeing anyone!” that really sound obvious.

“Finally, we’re not the only one who’s gay” Jiwon said out of nowhere and this time, Hanbin’s face turns beat red.

“That was supposed to be our secret!” Hanbin screams at Jiwon and then Jiwon turns red. Now people we had 3 red Kim… chi. (okay sorry)

“Speaking of gay, I remember watching Donghyuk kissing Yunhyeong hyung that –“ his mouth was shut immediately by a flustered Donghyuk who smiled sheepishly. Yunhyeong was already hiding his face behind his files.

“Did I just entered a club full of gays?” Dahyun suddenly interrupts while eying on Jinhyeong. Jinhyeong’s face was staring at the ground the whole time since the word gay was spoken.

“Jinhyeong” Dahyun called. “Please tell me you’re not gay. I need to move on from my broken heart with someone… straight” she trails off after she saw it.

“I’m done. I’m turning lesbian. Let’s change the name of the club to ‘Homoual Club’ ” exaggerating the ‘new’ club name.

 

Jinhwan didn’t notice it first. But when Dahyun said her last sentence, he saw what she was looking at. Chanwoo and Jinhyeong had been holding hands. He laughed and soon the others also laughed, except for Dahyun who tried not to hit everyone’s head especially Jinhwan.

Her eyes went to the said older, he is cute and she thought she could’ve had a chance with him to move on from her broken heart and now she knew, that both of her crushes have feelings for each other. As much as she hates them both right now, she still wishes for them to be together and maybe…

 

 

 

A rather sinister smile formed on her lips as the thought hit her.

Maybe a bit of payback won’t hurt.


 

A/N: Miss me? Finally, you guys must've been waiting for too long and I sincerely apologise. *Bows 180 degrees*

This chapter doesn't had much happening but I can say that it's the beginning of fluff but pleasee dont enjoy too much. 

 

 

The fluff might be momentarily ;)