Clan oo8

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 8 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."- Sholom Aleichem.

[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

《♢♢♢》

 

"BRING ME A MEDIC NOW!!!... And who ever shot that arrow pray that I will never find you." Kris screamed through the entrance of the palace towards everyone that could hear him. He has Jiyoung in his arms with an arrow in her heart, she started to spasm but Kris brought her closer to him to stop her movements and from hurting herself more than what the arrow is doing. He saw someone step in front of him causing him to glare at the person blocking his view form Suho.

 

"Kris" Suho spoke to him, "You need to calm down, your eyes are getting redder by the second." Yet he didn’t hear him, all he saw was someone becoming a threat, the closer a pair of hands were getting to touch Jiyoung. Kris' body went lower and held Jiyoung even closer that made her let out a small painful groan, which woke her up. Opening her eyes to see someone's chest in front of her face. She took a breath with a painful groan being emitted after. Kris released her a little bit from his hold, sensing her movement of his arms. Jiyoung slowly lifted her arm not forgetting a painful grunt or two, her hand touched his cheek staining it with a little of her blood, his eyesight went to her. The right side of her lips went upwards just a little to showcase a small smile towards him. Her eyes darted around the place but she could only see the brown ceiling, she was looking for someone but couldn’t find them. Her heart started to raise in speed and uneasiness settled in her, she tried to calm her breathing and when she was calmed enough she spoke.

 

"Mark… where is Mark?" The said person the one who was initially inching closer to them, came even closer to her and Kris, in which caused Kris to growled in warning at him.  "Give her to me." the said Mark spoke his eyes were shifting between there original color to red, flickering on and off between colors. Mark spoke once again trying to keep his voice normal, but failed at the end he ended up speaking with a warning growl that sent Kris defensive. " I said give her to ME!" his breathing was hitched and rough, his chest heaving up and down, clenching and unclenching his fists;  he was trying to calm himself trying not to transform and tare Kris apart with Jiyoung in his arms.  "Who do you think you are to take her from me?" Kris spoke while standing up straight looking down at Mark trying to intimidate him. That's it Mark thought to himself I'm tearing him apart, I don’t care how much she cares for him, she's mine and he isn't going to take her away from me.

 

His hands were starting to lose their human form, and claws were starting to form; his face was starting to get some fur, his canines were starting to grow out from the normal human canines. He looked like what they truly called a were-man. He held the physical body of a man a little bit taller, and his physical characteristics were starting to gain those of a wolf. "Stop" a small whisper came out of Jiyoung yet she was being ignored. "Stop" she spoke a little louder but was still ignored. With them not paying any attention to her she raised her hand to where the arrow was located. Breaking the arrow the only thing that was left was the spear that was inside of her and about a little bit of the wood sticking out. Shadows were engulfing her while she was breaking the arrow until she was completely covered disappearing from Kris' hold and appearing in between him and Mark.

 

"I said STOP IT dam it." Kris looked at his arms seeing that she wasn’t in his hold. He took a step closer to Jiyoung only for her to hiss in warning at him making him stay still for a second. "Jiyoung" Kris spoke. "Come back here your hurt, and bleeding." She rolled her eyes at him while putting more pressure on her wound trying to stop the bleeding and not letting the arrow getting deeper. "No , Sherlock" another painful grunt left her lips. "Jiyoung, come here we need to get the arrow out of you, stop being hardheaded." she looked towards the other side of the room just to see that JB speak to her. She scoffed at him and opened to retort at him only for a hurtful scream came out of her lips, followed by her kneeling down on the floor.

 

Mark quickly came next to her hoisting her up in her arms. Jiyoung was breathing harder and faster while blood was seeping out of her wound. "We need to take the arrow out of her. NOW!" Mark spoke towards everyone in the room. Kris went up to Mark while holding his arms out towards him and spoke "Here give her to me… I'll take her to a room." Mark only growled at him in response before bringing Jiyoung closer to him. "No she's mine and I will help her." A whimper came out of Jiyoung followed by tears that started to slowly flow. "It hurts, it hurts so much take it out please." She clutched her chest with her right hand that was slowly being covered with more blood. Mark kissed her forehead and whispered calming words at her. He then looked at JB which looked at Suho who then spoke to Mark. "Bring her this way... Someone come and bring a medic to the second fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter