Clan O11

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 11 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

《♢♢♢》

 

A few more days have passed since the incident and everything stayed the same, JB's group were getting even more restless with Jiyoung still not waking up, Mark was barely eating, he didn’t even dare to go and visit her room he spend his time outside in his wolf form during the night staring at the moon, howling every once in a while; and during the day he would just train non stop. Actually nobody went to visit, only the smaller ones from Suho's and Kris' went to check up on her and tell her all about their day; in which really was nothing since all they did is train, eat, sleep, and train some more.

 

It would be about 4 weeks, or maybe a little bit over 5 since everything started. The sun was setting one more time, the younger ones are getting ready to say their goodnights to their elders, and not forgetting to giving a good-night kiss to their dear Jiyoung before heading upstairs to their own rooms.

 

 

He opened his eyes only to be faced with darkness, he turned his head towards the right only to quickly shut his eyes due to the bright light that came from his digital clock. 3:14:35 AM , great--- he thought towards himself. A small sigh left his lips, he pinched the bridge of his nose, before a small snarl left them. He slammed both of his fist on the bed before sitting upright yanking his own bedsheets off of him and walking out the door of his room not forgetting to slam it.

 

He quickly went downstairs towards the room that he has yet to visit since the last visit of the doctor, he quickly went inside looked at Jiyoung's sleeping figure with furrow eyebrows, before they relaxed with his body slumping downwards. He looked at her sleeping figure, before slowly caressing her cheek. She should have woken up by now.- He thought to himself. Tears were beginning to start in his eyes, but before they could fall he looked away, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Recollecting himself he kneeled on the bed facing her side. He carefully placed both of his hands, followed by his arms under her, slowly lifting her up. Biting his bottom lip when he saw that her head went limp when it was lifted in the air. A small sigh left his lips, and he carefully brought her close to his body. He walked out of the room that she was currently staying at, up the stairs and headed towards his bedroom.

 

He looked at either side of the hallway making sure that none of the other wolves have woken up due to the ruckus that he has made. Seeing that the hallway was clear, and hearing that everyone was sound asleep, even her mate, he took a step towards his room.

 

Reaching his bed, he gently placed her on the right side, farthest from the balcony and window, in which he covered her with his dark blue colored sheets, before caressing her face one more time. Seeing no response from her brought him sadness but it was later replaced in anger. She was not suppose to be like this, why did she bother to step in the way of the arrow, when it was clearly meant for the other two wol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter