Clan oo4

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 4 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Years later…

 

A high pitched scream was released, seconds later sounds of flapping wings were increasing in volume, as you see a flock of birds getting away from the source of the scream.

Another high pitched scream was released followed by laughter from a female voice. Feet that were dodging every root, hole, and gaps from the forest were starting to slow down, quickly regain their speed again once they hear their followers steps getting closer.

Her breathing started to get heavy she missed a small hole which caused her to twist her ankle slightly and fall to the ground face on. A small moan of dissatisfaction left . She heard the animal coming closer to her, and this little fall might have cost her, but she couldn’t just sit there and watch her breath in the air. She had to get up again, and move… she wasn’t going to lose.

10 meters and closing in. She thought

She stood up, testing her ankle again, seeing that it had healed from the twist guess it wasn’t a bad injury after all. A howl was heard, she quickly turned her heard towards the sound of the direction. Dam make that 5 meters. She took a breath of air, and released it seeing that the climate was getting cooler, which means she was getting closer to her destination.

Sprinting towards the opposite direction of the howl, her pace started to get faster and faster with each step, and she could hear that she was losing the animal again. She chucked to herself and decided to turn around and run backwards.

"Dam" this time a moan of pain came out her, she was turning again to face the direction she was running towards to, only to come across a wall like structure in which she thought she ran into a tree. She shook her head and was ready to move to the side to start running again, only to feel something or rather someone holding both of her arms to her sides and lifting her of the ground. She scream again only to be shushed by a contact of lips on her own, she finally decided to open her eyes. Only to see the person that she was running away from, was in front of her shirtless with only a pair of cargo pants loosely hanged on his hips.

"How did… I mean … what… how…--" she stuttered trying to formulate a question out of her only to hear him chuckle, making her scowl at him, in which he smile to her and place another small peck to her lips. He gently put her down and let her go and not a second later she replied his kisses with a punch in the right shoulder. He winced at her to show that it was painful which she replied with a scoff and a roll of her eyes since she didn’t fully punch him.

"A come on babe" he said and gave her a pout.

"Be quiet and shift back, were not that far away from the palace and I really want to rest, and we haven't seen the guys I missed them already so I can't wait to see them." She shrugged her shoulders a few times quickly to show her happiness and started walking towards their destination. He in returned still gave her a pout with a small glare towards her direction before he started to walk to catch up to her.

"What do you mean you want to go back? That is not cool, I mean we just left home about 2 weeks ago, and we had to cut back our honeymoon because of this emergency, I mean last time I check you're with me remember? not them… why do you want to be with them so mucccchhhh?" His voice that started out strong with anger ended up as a whiny voice of a 5 year old child that had its favorite toy taken away from him.
She turned to look at him then rolled her eyes at his immaturity, turned around again all while saying "Don’t be such a big baby, You should thank your alpha that he even let us go to this honeymoon, we were suppose to come to the palace with them a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter