Clan oo7

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 7 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."- Arthur Ashe

[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

 

Pulling away from Kris I notice that Mark isn't near me anymore… Guess he went to the rest of the guys. I look to see Tao, the one that hugged me earlier looking at me, then at the floor, at me again, and so forth. A small smile crept my face as I took slow steady steps towards him. "Hey little one… how has my Tao been?" I ask him. He in return looks shyly down on me and I take in his features.

This young boy whom I had the pleasure to be with him in his childhood, has turn to a handsome man. He's taller, sturdier and I bet his wolf looks his incredible. I feel bad for leaving him a couple of years but it will be better I wanted to be a sister to him… to all of them, not a lover. "I missed you so much Tao, I see that your not my little boy anymore." I reached him with my hand to pat his head a little while speaking to him.

"I missed you to, Noona." He in returned gave me another hug. He let go of me, his face had a huge smile on it that it made me mirror him on a smaller scale, he grabbed my wrist and starting pulling my body towards a larger area away from the doors. "Let's play noona, I need to show you my cool powers, and techniques I bet I can catch you now." I scoffed at him and squinted my eyes towards him accepting his challenge, yet before we started we turned our heads when he heard an evil laugh coming from none other than Kris himself. "Ha!" He spoke while pointing towards us.  "Ya'll will never beat me for I am the invincible the unbreakable the undefeated… BLACK DRAGON!!!" I looked towards Tao with a raised eyebrow and he looked at me with a mischievous look, I shrugged and thought why not.

We both turned to give out backs to each other before we recited out our theme phrase when we were younger. "To seek out evil, we will fight, we are never defeated, the siblings unite!!!" I ended with my hands in shape of guns while one of my knees touched the floor and my other leg rested on the ground flat. Tao would raised one leg to his chin while his arms where up in the air like the karate kid. We came back to out feet and acted out parts with Kris as the villain. "We will never surrender evil dower." I said. "That's right Ji he will fall once again. " Tao spoke. We looked at each other made a quick nod and started running towards Kris. We started to 'attack' him, and he did the same to us, he started to show his fire while I counter attacked him with ice. Tao intercepted some how but I just didn’t know how I'm guessing his power is  super speed even greater than what I posses, since I never saw him in action.

Out of no where I saw Kris raise his hand and aimed for Tao and spoke. "FREEZE!.. I now control you, after all these years of not seeing each other I was able to come up with another ability… now my new minion transform and attack her!!!"

I looked at Kris who winked at me and then I looked towards Tao that started to transform to his wolf. I missed this. I wanted to laugh at them for being so child-like but I had a role to fulfill. I place my hands to my cheeks before screaming and then I spoke. "NO!!! Tao you cant let him get to you!! Brother you must keep control."

"You are to late Ji, he is under my control and nothing can stop it unless he's killed". I saw from the corner of my eye that Tao jumped to attack me I quickly turned and dodged it. I dodged him about 4 more times, until he was able to get on top of me. I placed my forearm in his neck to stop him from reaching my face. I was going to push him of me feeling tired with his weight on top of me, but stopped when I saw something sparkle from my side view, I enhanced my vision and saw that it was an arrow aiming at Tao, I quickly shoved him away with all my strength not bothering where he landed I only cared that the arrow didn’t pierce him.

I felt the impact of the arrow goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter