Clan oo3

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 3 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchhill

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"…I am leaving the city today." He looked at her again those words ringing in his head over and over again. He didn’t like the sound of those words. He blinked his eyes once, twice, three times, seeing move with no sound being registered. He saw Jiyoung throwing her hands in the air in frustration, followed by a stinging pain in his left cheek. He lifted his left hand and started to rub on the cheek making the pain go away, while glaring at Jiyoung. "Why did you do that?" he asked her while still rubbing. She rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms and place them over their chest. "You weren't listening to me when I was talking to you, Kris. I've been calling your name for the past 2 minutes and all you did there was stand and look like an idiot." He was preparing to make a comeback of words towards her, when he remembered that she's actually leaving… leaving him. Here.

"Why?" he spoke softly towards her. She released a sigh and looked back to the crowd out from the window. "Why what Kris?" She felt his presence next to her, his left hand still massaging his cheek and he looked at her and spoke with a frown upon his face. "Why are you leaving, this place? I thought you liked Korea? You said that you really wanted to stay here for a few decades before moving on." He looked towards were her eyesight was headed and saw a young couple. His hands on her hips, her arms in circled in his neck, their close proximity swaying side by side. Looking at each other and not caring about their surroundings. He heard her sigh and saw a slight movement coming from her only to smell her scent seconds later. "I just need a breather from this place, being here all cooped up is just taking a tool on me; and with the Suho situation I don’t think I will be able to get through this seeing his face all over hers." He frown turned into a thin line, he clicked his tongue then bit his inner cheek forgetting all about his pain. Getting ready to speak again only to have been interrupted by her. "And besides I think this place is doing great even without me running it. You and the rest of the guys are able to run it, I'm useless here just coming and going. I already have a lot of funds on me--- shush Kris I'm still explaining here… You can use this club as an income. I'll come and go I just won't make Korea my home base."

"Take me with you then."  Jiyoung quickly looked towar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter