Clan oo5

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 5 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"Happiness is not something that you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present." -Jim Rohn

[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

 

Her laughter filled the forest while he was nipping every other step on the heels of her ankles, they were getting closer and closer with every step that they took towards their destination. He decided to quicken up his speed in which he reached and over took her position, she tried to stop but ended up slipping on the group and falling back facing the floor. Opening her eyes she faces the sky blue colored sky with clouds forming here and there. She blinks a few times only to see a head full of fur looking down on her. She sees  the transformation that takes place, the animal's snout becomes smaller, the fur begins to go away and tan colored skin starts to be seen, and ends in less than a minute a human face is showed in front of her eyes. She gave him a quick peck in which he returned a dazzling smile to her. She pushed him off so she can sit down properly and she notices that they reached their destination she quickly stands up and grabs his hand to lift him up and they start walking towards the building. Side by side, swinging their arms.

He looks around the area while letting her lead him, he finds it suspicious that there is no guards in sight to welcome them, or ask who they are. The gates are open in which two thoughts came to his mind. Either it is the wrong palace, or it is a trap. He was busy looking around that he didn’t notice Jiyoung, getting farther away from him and closer to the building.

He heard her scream his name, in which he quickly turned around to look at her. She was facing him telling him to hurry up that they were almost. She had her hand next to her face her palm facing downwards while her fingers curled inwards to signal him to walk faster. He started walk towards her until he noticed a figure running towards her direction. He furrowed his eyebrows towards the intruder, both the intruder and Jiyoung didn’t mind any attention to each other, she was still signaling him to walk faster. His walk became a jog and then his jog quickly started to speed up to a dash, once he saw the figure morph into a wolf. 30 more steps, that’s all he needs, he pushed himself to go even faster, but he was to late, he saw the wolf jump at her without her knowledge, 10 steps he knows he won't make it so he decides to scream her name and warn her. "JIYOUNG-AH!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter