Clan O1O

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 10 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Keep your face always towards the sunshine- and shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

《♢♢♢》

 

A few hours have past since Lay started the transfusion, the sun was already descending and the moon was getting ready to showcase itself. Kris and Suho did exactly what they said. They did come up and checked on Lay. But it took about the second to third hour of the transfusion that they decided to stop it. Lay had become paler than what he was already, apparently his abilities to produce blood were not as fast as compare to the rate that Jiyoung was consuming them. Lay was currently resting beside her, unable to move due to the lack of energy and blood that he didn’t have at that time. But when he did he slowly and carefully went stood up from the bed and decided to leave the room after inspecting Jiyoung one last time to see that everything was running its course.

 

Compare to the silence in Jiyoung's room. The living room currently had a few members they were from different groups each interacting with each group not mingling with any one that didn’t belong with them. You could clearly see the lines that divided each group, the one from JB, were all together, Mark still hasn’t returned from his run and JB was now talking to the owner of the palace along with Suho and Kris about what needed to be done. Even though they had a man down everything still runs its course and with this war going about they didn’t have time to just stand there and do nothing.

 

The ones that belong to either Kris' or Suho's pack they were all scattered with each other, some were outside, to take a breather and escape that suffocating room, the rest that were inside were speaking in hushed voices, everything at this moment seemed like the slightest noise could break apart the little trust and alliance that they had and rip themselves apart then and their since they still haven't figured out who shot the arrow that lead to Jiyoung at bed rest.

 

Outside one of the oldest stood watching the horizon, and keeping an eye out for the youngest two Suho's pack. They were currently playing around with each other distracting themselves from what is going on inside. Those two little ones looked up at Jiyoung as a mother for some reason, in which the older still couldn’t figure out why but right now he wanted her to recover even if they weren't the closest of the bunch when she was with them.

 

His eyes flicked between the horizon, the sun descending and were the youngest played. With their movement they were moving from place to place. They didn’t see where they landed and just keep going to tire themselves out. Images from the incident from earlier today started to play in his head.

He was looking at them from afar. Happy that she came back to revive the group but something inside of him was telling him that she wasn't going to stay with them. Especially with how that red headed boy that she came with was looking at her. Those eyes of adoration and jealously that spark inside of them, he saw them everyday well almost when she was with them back in Korea from a few of his friends. A small smile was starting to grow when he saw that those three lunatics as they were referred by the three musketeers; were starting to play again. Memories came back when they did that all along in Korea, Tao would transformed into his wolf and play as a protector while Kris stayed human alongside with Jiyoung or will also transformed and acted like a villain towards her. 

 

While his mind was reminiscing those memories. A small whistle broke hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter