Clan oo6

Rise of the Shadows: The CLAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 6 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw

[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

"You're back… you're finally back."

 

She didn’t know for how long he was holding her for, nor did she notice the growling that was being emitted at them, more specifically at him for holding her so close. The growling stopped and the said person entered the building to tell his alpha that they have arrived from their trip and to gain an update of what is currently happening in the next door kingdoms, and their plans to stop the war that is just beginning to stir.

The hug felt warm and comforting, she was feeling sleepier the longer that he held on to her. He noticed her breathing was starting to get even and she was getting heavier in his arms, so he decided to pull back just a little, but still keep her close to her.

He squatted down to have a direct eye contact with her when he did, he saw that a lot has changed in her, she has changed. Her eyes were actually… happy, he was glad of that her whole face actually showed a glow to it, her long ebony hair, was now shoulder length but it still had that shine and darkness that he remembered. He took in her features and let his eyes roamed all over her face. A content sigh left him and he actually felt peaceful that she returned safe and sound.

She in returned looked at the stranger that held her. A small unseen smile came to her when she notice who it was, he looked the same… almost for some reason his eyes started to have bags in then, they were unnoticeable until you got real close. His face lost that shine that he had. He looked bothered, yet it looked like he didn’t notice his changes, or he just simply didn’t care for them. His hair was shorter yes, but it was brighter than before. He had more piercings on his left side than his right. But she got to admit he still look handsome in her eyes. The war is starting to have a toll on everyone, she thought to herself. She clicked her tongue before she looked at him.

"Hey Kris… how have you been?", she spoke softly to him. Something in these words triggered anger in him, his face quickly contoured in angered. His hold tighten on her painfully, she squinted her eyes a bit but didn’t show any pain. He knew he hurt her, he exerted to much force in that moment. Yet he his hold soften so quick that it nobody would have noticed that she would have been broken if she didn’t have good healing abilities.

"HOW HAVE I BEEN?... That is what you first say to me? I thought you DIED Jiyoung I haven't… I couldn’t get in contact with you for years after you left; and you just show up acting as if you just left yesterday?" His voice that laced anger turned into a soft breakable whisper after every word that came out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry… Kris… I am truly sorry but I couldn’t come back when the psych link broke." She spoke to him, reaching his forehead she gave it a light kiss asking for forgiveness.  She look at him eye to eye and whispered to him barely moving her lips. "I had a lot on my plate, I just couldn’t leave what I already started even if I wanted to… I wanted to tell you that I was fine but I just didn’t know how to communicate with you… I'm sorry."

She meant it.

《♢♢♢》

Another small but strong snarl left his lips once he entered the building. He couldn’t believe that she let not just one but TWO guys holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter