Awkward awkward

Stand By Me

"You must be tired with all those broadcastings. You should take a rest Ra Hye" said Ha Jung. Ra Hye said nothing. She wore white hoodie and a black hat and came out to go to Han River. She bought a makju and sat beside the river. She looked up the stars in the sky and "Seung ho oppa, you doing well there?! I finished my promotions today. I did well right?" Tears started to fall down on her pink cheeks.

Hongbin's P.O.V 

"Hey kids, don't you guys wanna go to Han River and celebrate our debut?" N hyung suggested to cheer us up."Call Call Call!!" Hyuk shouted with joy. Actually i wasn't in the mood because i was too tired and i can't stop thinking about Ra hye. But i was dragged by Ravi and we all went to Han River. When we arrived there, i decided to take a stroll by myself while the other members are playing around.well,of coz, except Leo hyung..he was just looking at them and smiling as usual. Then i saw Ra Hye drinking beer and looking up the sky. I was so nervous that i was telling myself just to turn around but my body was already there. "Hey, mind if i joined you?" I told her but she jumped. I scared her again. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."  there goes the awkward mode again. "It's ok. I just got scared easily" she said without expressions. "I enjoyed your stage. You are very cool." I started the conversation casually. What am i doing? " Ah, thanks. I'm glad to hear that" she smiled slightly. "I know you are my senior for years but can i speak you informally because we are the same age😁". There goes my mouth again. It takes action before i can think myself. She looked at me and " ah...yes of coz..you can" she smiled slightly again. " It was nice meeting you but i gotta go" she stood up. Damn it! I made the situation really awkward...lee honbin jin kkya!! "Ah..ok. i'll see you around" she bowed slightly and walked away from me guess she was taken back on my actions." What is wrong with you lee hongbin!! Min mang hae ra!" Though i was talking like that inside me i wanted to know her more and why she seems to be smiling but crying inside.....

RA HYE's P.O.V

"Why am i keep running into him? And why does he want to b friends with me? It was so awkward to death." She mumbled by herself. Since the day we first met, i feel strange whenever i see him. Weird!! Then i hear a soft voice calling my real name from behind." Han Byul  ah! Long time no see!". I recognized that voice right away and i stunned."Taek woon oppa?!" I thought to myself. " You still aren't going to see me?"he continued." How can this.." i still don't turn around. I finally get myself together and turned around without even look into his eyes "oppa..."

After Ra hye left, Hongbin walked back to where s were. Then he sae a familiar guy. It was Leo. He was about to wave and call him but sth stopped him. He was talking to someone. Ra Hye? He was suprised..how do they....?