The past that can't get over

Stand By Me

"You still avoiding me?" Leo said." No, it's just that..*sigh* you know why" she couldn't even look him in the eyes. "Look, Han byul ah, i've told you like a million times before that it's not your fault." Ra hye looked up and " but it doesn't change the fact that i ruined your dream. I'm sorry" and she ran away from Leo.

Hongbin's P.O.V

"Ruined his dream? What's that all about?". Maybe i should ask leo hyung "Hyung!". "Aww Bin ah, where have you been?"he looked a little panic." Just talking a walk. Who were you talking to?" I asked him predending that i don't know who she was. "Oh,nothing" he said calmly and walked away. I couldn't ask him more. I was left in many thoughts.

Ra Hye's P.O.V

*flashback*

"Ra Hye look out!!!" Taek woon oppa ran over to me screaming. Before i could realize the light above me fell down. When i opened my eyes, i saw taek woon oppa passed out with the fallen birdie lightening on his foot. "Somebody call the ambulance!". The crowd was in chaos and i couldn't do nothing because i was so frightened. I was sent to the hospital too. But i just got some scratches. But taek woon oppa , he hurt his legs severly. I cried and cried but he even smiled telling me that he would be ok. But he wasn't. He had to quit his football career. He was on the national youth team and  he had to quit because of me. After that accident, i said nothing but sorry repeatedly whenever i see him. After middle school, i trasferred because i can no longer face him. 

*now*

"How can i be ok after what i did to you?" I thought to myself while driving back home. After a few days, i have the schedule to go on idol athelete championship. After i checked my team members, i went black for a while. I was teamed up with Vixx. "Hey,break a leg Ra Hye yah!" Yoona,my team member and my best friend, said while patting my shoulder. "Seriously?" I glared at her. " oh! Sorry, i forgot it doesn't work for you" she chukled as she knows about the accident with Leo. "Chum" i smiled and we went o our waiting room together where all the SNSD members are playing along, taking funny selfies. * Knock knock* "Come in" tae yeon eonni answered. 6 tall men came into the room holding their album. I knew that they are Vixx at once for seeing Leo and Hongbin.  I stunned while other members are greeting them. Yoona patted me then i got my sense back and greeted them back."hello! Real V. We are V-I-X-X  VIXX". "We are rookie group and we thought we should great out sunbaes. Since we are in the sam group, please take good care of us" a dark-skinned boy who seems to be the leader told us while giving their album. I couldn't say a word. And Hongbin is staring me and Taek woon oppa as if he has many questions.

HONGBIN's P.O.V

"I'm curious to death. Just what is between her and Leo hyung? Ex-lovers? No no no, it's impossible because i know Leo hyung doesn't have any Ex" all of the thoughts are wondering in my head. It gets worse after meeting SNSD. "Hyung!! Guess you are out of your mind after seeing the beautiful angels." Hyuk teases me as usual. "No no no, not because of all but because of Ra hye,his angel..hahahahaha" Ken hyung added. "You guys....really?!!!*sigh*"  "Maybe i should ask Leo hyung directly. That's it, that's the answer" i finally made up my mind and make a way to Leo hyung but "Be ready VIXX. We are starting in two minutes. Grab your flag". "*sigh*Guess i will ask him in the field later"