i'll stand by you

Stand By Me

Ra hye was waiting for him at the cafè. And Hongbin shows up runnig towards the cafè. He came in with black shirt, dark blue jeans and the black hat while sweating. He sure looked hot. "I'm sorry. I finished my practise as fast as i could. We are making a comeback you know" He said while drinking all the water in front of me. Ra hye didn't say anything but staring at him.

Ra hye's P.O.V

*awkward awkward* i didn't know what to say. Then "Ra hye, i heard about you from Leo hyung. You were quite cheerful back then. You must've been really cute. "Hongbin started the conversation. I felt a little blushed but i started tell him what i've wanted to say. "Now that you heard from Taek woon oppa, you must know why you can't be my friend. So please leave me alone from now on." "What does that have to do with me being friends with you. And hearing that you called him 'Taekwoon' you sure was close with him. Why can't you be friends with both of us. You can make friends with our whole group if you want. They sometimes act a little bit silly but they are really good people. "He said to me while smiling. "Look" i said " I'm looking" he interupted. "I'm serious. How much do you know about me? Enough that you want to make friends with me? I know what i'm doing so stay away from me or you'll get hurt like everyone else, those who were very close to me. It's like my destiny. Everytime i open my heart to someone else, sth bad always happens to them, friends,co-workers,even my...*sigh*" I shouted with anger. People in the cafè looked at our table. He took my arms and took me outside. Then he looked at me with serious eyes " yes, i don't know much about you but i know that you need friends and you want them. And that you always run away when sth happens instead of facing it, to make urself feel better. But let me ask you. Do you feel better by runnign away? " he said seriously. I said nth. "No, right? If this way doesn't make you feel better then the other way is the answer. Face it Ra Hye. And after what i've heard from Leo hyung, it wasn't your fault or Leo hyung's. But you won't talk to him. You are making him feel sorry for you more by acting like this.  Even so, if you feel guilty, make him feel comfortable, not yourself." I couldn't say nth to him but staring at him." And you know what destiny is sth you make yourself. Even if you choose to isolate yourself, i still choose my destiny to become close to you." He said while taking out the scarf in his bag and wrap it around my neck." It's cold so take care and i'll see you at the music bank." He looked at me in the eyes for a sec and  He walked away, leaving me with many thoughts." There are still lots of things you don't know Hongbin ah*sigh*...

Hongbin's P.O.V

After i ended my words, she was looking at me with eyes full of tears that seemed to be broken down in any minute . My heart skipped for a beat. Her eyes are so beautiful. I brought my minf back to my body and i walked away from her."Just what the hell has happened? Where did all these words come from? Well, hope this makes her realize that it wasn't her fault. " when i got back to the dorm," where did you go? You ran like your was on fire dude" Ravi asked me while laughing. "It's obvious Won shik ah! To his angel!! Hahahaha" ken hyung teases me again. Will they ever give a break. Leo hyung asked me with no expression " how did it go? Did you meet her?" " yeah. I think it went well. Don't worry that much. From now on, let me be in charge to get her back to herself, the real Ra hye that you knew before the accident." I smiled and Leo hyung also smiled. "I'll take a shower" i ended the conversation. Hyuk keeps teasing me so i hit his neck and went into the shower. I can't stop thinking about her since then. "Did i say too much? Was i out of line? Will she be okay? No! What i said was for her. It was for her.." i was fighting with myself. And then i realize myself. During the past few months, i didn't know about my actions. I didn't know why  i was caring so much about her or why i wanted to make her smile, laugh or why my heart beats like it's about to come out from my chest whenever i meet her eyes. I thought it was because of fan minded. But now, after seeing her eyes looking at me today, i know clearly. "Lee Hongbin you fall in love with her " i talked to myself while laying on bed.......