Truth and..this is the last time

Stand By Me

After the championship, Leo and Hongbin went together to the street shop to drink soju. Leo started to explain everything.

Leo's P.O.V

"Ra hye was a transfer student. She was in the same class with although she's younger than me because she attended the school early and i was late. She sat beside me. She was so different with now. She was bright,friendly, easy-going and also talkative. She kept talking me, hang out with me although inwas quiet and cold. We became best friends. But one day, i fought with some of the boys from our school. They often pick on a fight with me because i was on the youth national football team and i was very close with her, one of the most popular girls at school. But that day, Ra Hye saw us and reported to the principal. They were all suspended  so they deicided to take revenge on us, me to be exact. I was picked us the anchor for the school funfair and they knew that. So they planned to hurt me by making the lightening stand fall. But that day, i had a serious sore throat so she went on instead. Luckily, i was able to save her life but instead my leg can't play football anymore." Hongbin seemed to lost in my words. "Actually, i think it's my fault. They all planned this to hurt me. This had nothing to do with her but she still feels sorry for me. I wanted to say this but she won't even look me in the eyes. So i wad hoping maybe you could help" i asked Hongbin.

Hongbin's P.O.V

So thatz why. Now i even want to become friends with her and protect her more." Leave this to me Leo hyung. " i promised him.  The next day " Ravi yah! You close with Taemin from shinee right? Can you ask him Ra Hye's ph no.?" He looked at me and "Oh!! Lee hongbin!! You finally decided to make an official move!!" He teases me. "Just ask him her no. I really need it". "Okok, i should do this for my friend's love life hahahahaha". Ravi asked Taemin and Taemin asked Kai and Kai asked Sehun, Ra Hye's biological brother and finally got it. I hesitated but finally entered her no.

Ra Hye's P.O.V

"*i got a boy meot kkyin. I got a boy cha khan* .. i was practising for our SNSD comeback. I sat down to take a rest for a sec. Yoona came in and " still have many thoughts? You dance very hard whenever you have sth on your mind. You do realize that you jave been practising all afternoon?" I just smiled at her appreciating for caring me. "You really need to forgive yourself Ra Hye. You punished urself enough. It's not your fault in both Seungho oppa and Leo oppa's accidents. And we all know that it's not your fault that Shin Hye eonni couldn't debut with us. You should let go all of this and enjoy your life" Yoona tried to me feel better. "It would be a lot easier if i can think like you but i can't. I just can't. Sorry Yoona yah" but i really thank her for staying as my friend although i keep pushing her away. "Let's just go and eat sth" yoonah pulled my hand and we went to eat together. Then Hongbin called, " Remember my voice? I'm Hongbin. Can i meet you? I have sth to say you." I was suprised. At first, i wasn't going to see him but i feel sorry about last time so we decided to meet him at the cafè near our SM building." This would be the last time i meet him" i talked to myself, waiting for hongbin to show up.