Please don't come near me

Stand By Me

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the archery is VIXX". Starlights were cheering happily and shouting with joy." it's time for the girls!" MCs announced. Hongin was really suprised seeing Ra Hye getting 10 or 9 marks. "Wow!!! Even archery?" Ravi said." It's not that strange for a girl who acted all the action scenes herself." Leo said quietly. All Vixx members looked at him strangely. He glanced back without saying anything. "Thatz why Hongbin hyung fall for her..^^ " Hyuk teases again. In the end, SNSD won the archery. But Ra hye shows no sign of happiness. Just smiling soulessly. "Now we are going to take a lunch break!"

HONGBIN's P.O.V

Dunring the break, snsd sit across our table. "Come eat with us Ra hye. If someone sees us, they'll think we bullied you" Sunny said with frustration to Ra Hye who is trying to eat alone. "Geu rae! Even if u are uncomfortable with us, we are. Come!" Sooyoung added while smiling. Ra Hye seems to really uncomfortable with them but the members seem to take care of her well . She clearly seems brighter with the menbers but why is she trying to isolate herself?". I was thinking so hard thay i didn't even realize i was staring at her for so long. There goes Ken and Hyuk again. Teasing me😑

Ra Hye's P.O.V

To be truth, i feel happy whenever i am around with the others. But then sth holds me back, telling me that i don't deserve to be happy. And i shouldn't keep the people i love beside me. I came out alone to buy a coffee at the cafè near the stadium. "Please give me caramel capucchino" and before i pay for it, "please take it from here" Hongbin appeared handing his card. "Hello, i will buy this one." I was just staring at him wondering why is he here again?." Why? Why are you buying me a coffee?" ." Beacause i want to be friends with you." I was suprised. "Why do you want to be friends with me?" "Because i want to. You are the same age with me, we met several times...need more reasons?" He answered me while smiling with his dimples. "Well, thank you but i decline. I don't want to be friends with you. I don't want you to get hurt. It's better for you to  stay away from me." I came out of the cafè leaving him with many thoughts." I know you are a good person. Thatz why i don't want to be friends with you even more. I don't want you to get hurt." I thought to myself while sighing.

Leo's P.O.V

"Leo ah! Aren't you gonna eat?" N asked. Later.. i came out and went to the cafè around. "How do i make Ra Hye feel less responsible. How do i make her stop saying sorry to me?". Please give Latte plz. I went to the seat near the conner while drinking my favourite latte. Then i saw Ra Hye coming into the shop. When i was about to great her i saw Hongbin followed her. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but i heard everything what they are saying. After Ra hye left, i decided to tell everything to Hongbin coz he seems to really care about Ra hye and maybe he can help. I called Hongbin who was stunned after hearing what she said." Hongbin ah! Can we talk?" I called him calmly. He came right away and " you heard everything right? Just what did she mean? You know about it right?" Hongbin poured out millions of question he has been wanting to ask. "Ok. I'll tell you everything"