2nd step

Stand By Me

VIXX and SNSD made a comeback together. And Hongbin kept talking and meeting with Ra hye though Ra hye pushed him away. Leo and Ra hye kept running into each other but they couldn't talk because of the broadcastings,reporters,etc. Yoona called Ra Hye after she finished her individual schedule " hey, can you meet me at the street shop near our dorm. I have sth important to tell you". She agreeded to meet her. At the same time, Hongbin was telling Leo to come to the same street shop as well.

Leo's P.O.V

I went to see her hoping she would talk to him the same way she did few years ago. He missed his friend. Then, Ra hye showed up standing blankly after seeing me. I thought she was going to go back but she came to me ordering a soju. Then i talked, "now you see me. Lee hongbin he really is great" i tried to break the ice first for the first time in my life. "Yeah". "Listen Ra hye, you do know that you are the very first friend that i was close right? I missed her. I want her back. I don't want her to keep running away from me." I told her what i've wanted to tell her a long time ago. " and you didn't ruined my life. You even showed me the better way. If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't know that singing is this fun and i would never meet the Starlights who love me so much. I'm really happy now. You should be too" i continued. Tears fall from her eyes and " i missed you too oppa" she smiled. Then i gave her a hug. I felt releived after a very long time.

Hongbin's P.O.V

"Na peun saram ah nin dae. Neo reu sarang ha neun dae" i was practising but in my head " What could they be talking? Are they doung alright? I hope Ra Hye, that girl, don't turn away again." Ken hyung turned off the music and "just go after Leo. Your mind is already there." I smiled and followed to the shop. When i arrived there seeing Ra hye in Leo hyung's arm, i felt really strange. The situation obviously is going well but..." i just came back to the dorm. Ravi asked me, going to bed straight even without washing " wow!!! Even the master of cleaning has the day he doesn't want to wash." I just remained silent. N asked " How did it go?" "Great!! They came back seeing a tearful hug" .." Hahahaha..well, someone's jealous" Ken teases me. "Ah mo la!! Move, i'm going to wash" i told Ravi frustratedly. "You are?" He asked. "Am i you? Of coz i am" i went into the shower after teasing Won shikie. "Aish!! That hug wasn't necesary!" I talked to myself.

Ra hye's P.O.V 

Taek woon oppa dropped me off. It was really good to talk him back. I came into the dorm and gave a hug to Yoona who was trying to fry the eggs though she fried the whole egg instead. "Thank you" i told her. "No need. Guess you figured things out with him. Now help me figure out how to save this egg." She laughed. Before going to bed Yoona talked me." Now that you have accomplished the 1st step. How about hanging out with Hongbin? He seems nice and he plays a really big part in this. You should treat him. I hesitated for weeks giving reasons to Yoona that he would be busy. I decided to call him after the promotions are over. "Honbin? Um, i'm Ra hye. Do you have time? I want to treat you a meal" i said. "Yes!! I mean yes..i am free tomorrow afternoon after the show. Meet me at the ..um..um..convenience store in front of the SBS buliding?" He said. "Ah...ok. see ya" i ended the phone though i thought the place is really wierd to meet.

Though Ra Hye still have this mind that she shouldn't stay close to him. "Well, one step after another right? Maybe it's time for me to meet new friends? " she talked to the photo of her and seungho beside her bed while smiling sadly.