1st meeting

Stand By Me

"Stand by plz Ra Hye ssi" the voice of the PD can be heard."Check all the lightenings and cameras.". Ra hye wears her mike while checking her makeup. Then she heard a very low voice behind her."Excuse me". She turns around and saw someone with vampire makeup and yellow lens."Eomma yah!" She was scared and even her legs were given off. All the staffs come over shockly "Are you ok? I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you". He seems to be taken back too. She finally gets her mund back together and "It's ok. I am sorry too. It's just that i didn't know you were behind me and.."." Ra Hye ssi,let's start the rehersal!"." I m sorry again" he said. Ra Hye looked back him once again while going on stage.

Ra Hye's P.O.V

After finishing the rehersal "HA..I was scared to death. What a great makeup or it was just me with a weak heart." Then her manager come in."I heard you made a fuss..hahahaha.you nd your fear of ghosts and vampires" said the Ha Jung eonni."Stop teasing me. Who wouldn't get scared if someone with that makeup shows up from behind"said coldly." Btw, who was he? I feel sorry for him. He seems to really taken back then". Ha jung chuckled." He's Hongbin from VIXX. The new male group. They are making their official debut today and their concept is vampire."" Ah..thatz why". I didn't get to see his face clearly but something inside me felt something about him.

Hongbin's P.O.V

After the debut stage.."Aish!! Lee hongbin tto sa go chaw seo" i talked to myself."How can i make such a mistake to the senior on ur debut day!" The other members are making fun of me"πŸ˜‘ "hongbinnie neun cham"πŸ˜‚" guess our concept for out debut is the big sucessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we should thank our makeup artists well" hyuk teases me devilishly. That evil maknae"πŸ˜‘ Actually i was more taken back because she is my ideal girl since her debut. What a complicated first meeting. Although i saw her for very short time, i can't forget her eyes.They looked like they are about to break into tears in any minute. "Just who is Ra Hye really? What is she?"he wondered while thinking about her,looking back to him while going on stage.......