Boys Interrogation

Dare to Want, Dare to Reject

"Jae, are you not going to ask if I'm worried?" She eyes his calm face as the white sheet continues to bloom red roses. The white cloth, the canvas. His blood, the paint. "Oh... silly me... you're still unconscious." She places her palm against his cheek and absorbs the delicious pain, proof of their progress towards a new future. "The boys' ignorance... that is our greatest disguise. Nothing should seem to change... not until the very last moment when they come to their senses. That is what we are waiting for now... for the boys to, at last, grow up and leave the nest."

---

Is your Queen forcing you to lose each match?

"Sure, sure... but I don't see why that's a problem."

"Yes, but that shouldn't be a big problem, right?"

"We're entertainers. We entertain. Does it matter if we win or lose? It is all for entertainment's sake."

"Yeah, what's it to you?"

"She does. Not much can be done about it though."

Why is she purposely forcing you to lose? What are her reasons? What is her motive?

"She's just sadistic?"

"Sadistic . Pardon my language."

"Likes to see her King being tortured? Yeah, that's it."

"She gets a kick out of having our King, Jaejoong, in pain."

"Not sure? Either she's sadistic or she has a grudge again her King. I imagine they were once lovers in the past, but one day, after she came home from working as a pastry maker, she caught him in bed with a guy named JB. Since then, she's been holding a grudge against him for being ually attracted to younger guys instead of her."

These losing streaks do not place you in good light. Are you not afraid of losing sponsorship?

"Veelah Entertainment letting us go? I don't see that happening. I really don't."

"LOL sponsorships."

"Veelah Entertainment has been sponsoring us up until now without a single complaint about our losses. It's all part of the entertainment. I don't think they mind."

"Veelah Entertainment is backing us and only us. I doubt they want to admit defeat by pulling us out of the running even if we lose badly."

"You don't know the deal about Veelah Entertainment? The person in charge there is like the biggest Cyndi and Jaejoong fan ever. Like... they ship Cyndi and Jaejoong together. I doubt they'd want to see the two split up no matter how bad we're losing."

Are you fine with this arrangement? Are your mates fine with it?

"No comment."

"Eh... well..."

"Do I have to answer this? It's embarrassing."

"Pass."

"Is this a test set up by our Queen? Where's the hidden camera?"