Chapter 7

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

Next day which is your last day of vacation holiday. You wake up from your deep sleep. "Where am I? This is not my room. Wait it is my room.", you poke your head and laugh walking to the bathroom. You wash up and went to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast. You about to open the fridge you found a sticky note place on the fridge it says "Hey sorry for not waking you up. All of us have to go Busan for photo shoot so we might not be at home for a few days. Don't forget to eat your meal on time. If there's anything call me straight away. I already save my number in your phone and I name it "Mr Cool Guy"  See you soon. Love your cousin.", you laugh and think is so silly for him to do that but in the same time you felt relief that you know where they heading to. 

You cook bacon and egg. Spread some cheese spread on the bread. After eating you wash the dishes and do the laundry. 

You don't have any plan today. You pull out a simple outfit and went to the park where you jog with Sehun that point of time. Talking about Sehun you winder if his okay. You slip out your phone from your pocket and dial "Mr Cool Guy" number. You been trying to call him for almost 6 time but there's no answer. You give up and went to the nearest restaurant. 

"Oh ", Chanyeol exclaimed that make everyone stare at him. "Hey bro you okay?", Xiumin went to Chanyeol and snatch the phone from him. "Who is Hara? I need a explanation right now", Xiumin scan to the Maknae group but everyone quiet and look at the floor. "Answer your hyung", Suho shout make them come back to their sense. "Hyung. Hara is my cousin who live in one roof with us", Chanyeol explain and take his phone from Xiumin. "Since when you have a cousin", lay ask and the hyung group stare at him with curiosity. "Do I have to explain that too?",  Chanyeol walk out from the room and dial your number. 

Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! Your phone ring while you're eating. You ignore it but it keep ringing and you decide to look at the caller id. You almost throw you food out when you see Chanyeol or you can say Mr Cool Guy who is calling you. You wipe your mouth and answer the phone. 

"Oppa!", you shout that almost of the people in the restaurant turn and look at you. You bow and mumble I'm sorry. "Oppa", you say in the normal tone. "Ya what make you so long to answer this call?!", Chanyeol shout at the other hand. "What? Long?! I've been calling you 6 time in the afternoon and look at the time right now Mr Cool Guy", you get annoyed talking to him. "Mianhae. I have a lot of work. You know I'm a busy man.", trying his best to comfort you on the phone. "Whatever I'm hanging up now bye", you hang up didn't give him a chance to say goodbye. "Zbxbsnakdbja", Chanyeol mumble making hi way to the  room to change and go back to the place they're living. 

You walk lazily to the front door. Enter the house and make your way to your room. "Argh!! I'm so lazy to bath!", you shout like nobody business but still make your way to the bathroom. After the bath you sit in front if the mirror and do your daily skin care. You went down to the kitchen and grab some drink and suddenly you heard sound coming from the front door. You take the broom and hide behind the kitchen wall. You saw someone walking you attack from behind. 

"Ouch ouch! Stop it", the person grab the broom from you and you run up don't even look behind. "Chanyeol pick up!", you dial his number but the line seems to be busy. Suddenly there's a knock and you shout running out. Someone grab your arm and hug you. "Is okay I'm here.", you look up and see is Sehun. "What are you doing here? Aren't you at Busan?", you ask and push him away from the hug. "I heard you call. I'm so worried so I ask to go back early.", Sehun bite his lips. "How about the others", you make your way to the couch and oat beside you to ask Sehun to settle beside you. "They will be staying there for another 3 days.", Sehun sit beside you and grab your hand. You were shock but give in. "I should go and sleep. Tomorrow is my first day of class", you take away your hand from his and make your way to your room. He stand up and hug you from behind.

"Let us stay like this for awhile.", Sehun whisper to your ears. You turn around and face him. "Can I ask you something?", holding his both hand."Go ahead. I will answer", Sehun stare at your eyes. "Do you..", Sehun cut your sentence and and place his lips to yours. "I do love you Hara-ssi", Sehun pull the kiss and kiss your forehead. You smile like nobody business again that make Sehun coup your face and ask "Would you be mine baby?" "Yes", you nod your head and cling your arm around his neck.

First day of school. First day I'm in love with the man I fall for the first time. Everything is just too fast. Nothing is going to be fast if you don't give an effort and chance to it.

 

 

 

 

I'm so so sorry. If this story a bit or doesn't link with previous chapter. I will try to make a long chapter of story when I have a load of free time. I hope this first story went quite well.

Not only for my apology. I would like to recommend you to read this story "Unexpected Love by ShinWoo92" He or She is amazing how easily can make me laugh and cry. And please standby a tissue because that story is just emotional for me.

Have fun reading and I'll be back with new story.