Chapter 5

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

Is already 12 in the midnight and you are still awake laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling. You get out from your room and notice that Chanyeol is watching tv while tuning his guitar. Chanyeol was shock when you came and sit beside him.

"Still awake uh", Chanyeol ask while adjust himself on the couch. "Oh", that is all you could say. "Are you okay? Is there anything bothering you", he take your hand from your Lao and squeeze them. "I'm good. Nothing bothering me. I'm tired is just that I couldn't sleep.", you look into his eyes and make him come back to his sense. "You want me to accompany you to sleep?", he hug you and kiss your forehead. "Are you sure oppa?", you tighten the hug. "Come let us go in and sleep alright", he lead the way and hug you tight in his arm. "Goodnight oppa", you kiss his cheek. "Goodnight aegi", he laugh and you hit his stomach. 

Chanyeol tip toe going out from your room so that he won't wake you up. "Oh hyung what are you doing at Hara room?", Kai just come out from his room and make his way to Chanyeol. "What? Is it wrong to be in my cousin room?", he scratch the back of his neck. "No I'm just curious. If others know about this they will think the same way as me hyung.", Chanyeol stun with Kai words and make his way to his room to freshen up. Kai shake his head and make his way to the kitchen to help D.O since ahjumma won't be coming since is weekend. 

You wake up. Went to the toilet to wash your face and brush your teeth. You pull out your sport attire from the wardrobe. Tie your hair into messy bun. You run out from your room and someone grab your arm. "Oh gosh", you are shock that you almost fall. "Oh I'm sorry. Are you going for jog", he pull you to his side. "Neh. Are you going to?", please say no please your inner voice say. "Yes should we go together? I bet you don't recognize the streets here since it been years you're not here right?", he putting is arm around your shoulder. Why am I getting butterflies right now, you thought. "Yea sure why not we say hi to others first before going?", walking away from Sehun and make your way to the kitchen. 

"Morning everyone", you greet them while wearing your sport shoe. "Where are you going?", Chanyeol came to you with his bowl. "Oh I'm going to the farm to look after the cows.", you say with your slumber face. "Haha funny joke Hara my stomach is about to burst", Chanyeol look annoyed and others just laugh at him. "Oh are you going to the farm too Sehun?", Chen ask since Sehun is wearing his sport shoe. "Haha I can say it's a yes hyung", Sehun look at you while others continue to eat. "Go home as soon as you're done with the jog. I will leave some for the both of you.", D.O remove his apron and proceed with his breakfast. 

After that one big round jogging at the nearest park both of you stop. "Are you okay? Want me to grab some drinks?", sehun ask while inhale and exhale for air. "I'm fine. Just looking at the view", pointing out at the sea. "So we will jog together every weekend?, Sehun lean on the railing. "I don't think so. You have alot if schedule going on. Am I right?", trying to avoid eye contact and Sehun feel like he being rejected. "Lets go home in think everyone is waiting for us", Sehun jog and you follow him from behind. Wondering if your words hurt him.