Chapter 1

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

You are now at Incheon Airport waiting for a cab. While waiting for the cab you call your mom and inform her that you have arrive. 

You told the driver the address and he drive you there. You thank the driver and look at the huge house in front of you. 

"Holy crap when did appa and eomma bought this house?", you look so amazed by it. Suddenly the door in front of you open by an ahjumma. "Are you Mr and Mrs Lee's daughter?", she ask politely. Neh I am, my name is Hara, Lee Hara ahjumma.", you smile at her. "Come in I will help you with your luggage.", both of you went in carry the luggage to the room. "You must be tired get some rest and I will make lunch for you.",she say. Oh kamsahamnida don't have to make a lot a simple dish will do for me once again thank you ahjumma.", you smile at her and start to unpack your stuff. Finish unpacking you throw your body at the comfy bed and snap you fall asleep. 

"Hara-ssi wake you have to eat.", ahjumma went to your room and wake you up for lunch. "What time is it?", you ask while your eyes still close. "It is already 1 in the afternoon", she walk to the window and open the curtain. You sit up right on the bed with a blank face until she grab you to the toilet. "What are you doing ahjumma?", you are so shock. "Go and bath Hara I will serve your food soon.", she close the toilet door and left.

You wear short and oversize knee length T-shirt. "Mm smell good.",you look at the dining table. "Please eat I hope you like it," ahjumma stand beside you. "I will like it if you eat with me I insist.", you smile and take a bowl of rice for her. Both of you eat and talk about how's life going on etc. Done eating you change your clothes because you want to explore the place. 

You run down to the kitchen and hug ahjumma. "Are you okay Hara?", she ask with concern. "Yes I am I just want to tell you  that I'm going out for awhile so don't wait for me okay.",you say with a cute tone. "Yea sure but don't be so late I don't want your mom to get mad if she know that you stay out late.", she walk you to the door. 

Is been hours you're out. It is almost 10 pm. You hail a cab and went back home with a lot of shopping bags. When you step in the door you found unfamiliar shoe but you just don't even bother about it. 

"Oh Hara you back.", ahjumma greet you. "Neh i am back and I bought you something I hope you like it.", you lift your head to look at her and see 6 guys behind ahjumma. You are so shock and drop all the bags on the floor.