Chapter 2

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

"Oh Hara gwenchana?", ahjumma pick up the bags and look at you. "Oh I'm okay but why are this guys doing in my house?", you ask while starring at them. "Ah Chanyeol-ssi is your cousin he and been living here for almost 2 years.", ahjumma explain. "I have to go now see you tomorrow Hara and boys.", ahjumma leave you all alone with them. 

You almost walk to the stairs and someone grabs your wrist. "Ya Lee Hara don't you miss me?", you turn and face Chanyeol. "I don't know and I probably should not be missing you.", you went up and slam the door.

"Hyung is she going to be alright?", Tao ask while scratching the back of his head. "She will be. Sorry boys she really like that but if you know her she's quite fun person like me," Chanyeol say with a smile but roll their eyes. 

"Why must they live here? They have their own dorm right? Chanyeol oppa have a big mansion. Why must this house?", you thought. 

You feel so thirsty so you decided to go to the kitchen. When you turn to walk down the stairs you hit someone on the chest. "Oh sorry I am sorry", you look up and see it was Sehun. "You okay? Want any help?", he ask. You ignore him and walk to the kitchen.  He follow you from the back. You take a mug and pour some water. You look at Sehun and ask "you want some too?" "Sure if you don't mind pouring for me.", he walk to you and grab the mug. 

Sehun stare at you. You snap your finger in front of his face. "Ah anything?", he take a sip of his water. "No nothing, why you starring at me like that?", you take a sip. "Like what?", he ask you back and you do the action that he did earlier on. "Hara you know that you are cute.", he laugh and pinch your cheek. "Ya!", you beat him. "Well Hara we should go to bed is late and we will talk tomorrow", he smile and wait till you enter your room.

Sehun walk to his room which he share with Tao. "Ooh Sehun where were you. You know that Chen Hyung looking for you?", Tao stand up walk to the bathroom. "What? Why is he looking for me and stop calling my full name.", sehun seating at the edge of the bed. "Is almost bed time so he want to make sure that the maknae is sleeping.", Tao show his head while toothbrush inside his mouth. "Ah I just at the kitchen drinking with.. I should brush my teeth too.", Sehun push Tao that make him fall in the bathtub. "With who?", Tao ask and make himself stand beside Sehun. "With you we at the kitchen and you went up first.", Sehun waiting for Tao reaction. "No I wasn't down stairs I'm at the room playing games. Ya Sehun don't scare me.", Tao face a lot of question marks. "There's a ghost", they both shout and jump to bed cover with blanket. Sehun can't stop laughing under his blanket and  both went to sleep.

 

 

 

I hope this chapter 2 quite okay.. sorry if it doesnt go well.. Do comment so I know what to improve to. Thank you enjoy :)