Chapter 6

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

The both of you about to went in and you grab Sehun wrist. "You okay?", you tighten the grip. "Yes", that's all he could answer you. You let go of his hand and he makes his way to the door first. "Where's Hara", Tao ask. "She's behind", Sehun walk to his room and didn't bother to wait for you. "He is acting weird today", Tao thought. "Oh Hara how's the run. Fun?", Tao came to you with a bottle of water. "Thanks Tao. Yea is quite fun you can say.", you drink the water and make your way to your room. "This both is acting weird seriously. They making me pissed of right now", Tao thought. Making his way to the backyard and water the plant to make him calm down. 

Done bathing you went down to eat your breakfast that D.O left for you and Sehun. You saw Sehun already eating and he leave as soon as you enter the kitchen. You ignore it and eat peacefully.

"Hara you want to join us at studio", Chanyeol ask. "Is okay I rather be at home than following you", doing silly faces at him. " You don't want to meet the others?", he give you a smirk and a thumbs up. "I say is okay now get out from here", you went to him and push him out from your room. You let out a loud sigh and regret doing that at Chanyeol since he was there for you that night. Chanyeol is not mad at you but worried about you and make his way to the garage since the others already waiting inside the van.

They reach at SM Entertainment. All of them make a group hug every time the meet each other. "Ya Chanyeol I miss you", Baekhyun hug Chanyeol and about to kiss him. "Ya go away I don't miss you. I miss Kris hyung", Chanyeol hide behind Kris back. "Oh so you only friend with tall guys uh", Baekhyun pissed off and hug D.O "Hyung, Kyungsoo hyung is mine", Kai snatch D.O away from Baekhyun. "Oh I'm alone again", Baekhyun turn the music and start his break dancing. Everyone stood there laughing and join him instead. After the tiring day practicing their growl dance choreography. Suho bring them to the restaurant and have a feast together. Everyone is happy like they used to be when they are trainee. Everyone thank the leader for the food and make their way to respective house.

"Hyung should we stop nearby and buy something for Hara?", Kai ask Chanyeol who is driving. "Aniya I can cook for her when we are back later", D.O answers Kai who is seating beside Chanyeol. "Ya Ooh Sehun and Hara argue", Tao whisper at Sehun ear. "No. I don't even know her well.", Sehun turn to the window and ignore Tao. "I know you like her", Sehun close Tao mouth with his palm and Chen look behind weirdly at them. "How did you know", Sehun shock with what Tao say earlier on. "Answer me you idiot", Tao show Sehun hand and let go of Tao mouth. Tao breathing hard to catch air. "How am I supposed to answer if your hand on my mouth  you idiot ", Tao grab a tissue and wipe his mouth. "Answer me now", Sehun eagerly want to know. "Is so obvious. After run am I right?", Tao fold his arm and wink. Sehun just sit there quietly.

You at home cleaning and set things up. After the cleaning mission you throw your body onto the couch and switch on the tv. You scroll the channel and one channel attract you because is your favorite variety show which is running man. Half way watching it you don't realize that you fall asleep soundly at the couch. The boys went upstairs creating a lot if noise and there's Chen standing still blocking the way. "Ya hyung move", Sehun push his body from the crowd but Chen stop him. "Ssshhh Hara is sleeping over there.", Chen whisper at them. Chanyeol quickly run through the crowd. Switch off the tv and carry you to your room. "Ya Sehun you miss the chance", Tao nudge Sehun arm but Sehun just walk to his room without bothering to answer Tao.