Chapter 3

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

"Exo Growl" being play loudly. You went out and saw them dancing. You look at the clock is only seven in the morning. You usually wake up at nine in the morning. You get so frustrated you switch off the music player.

"Hara!", Chanyeol exclaimed. "Ya! Is noisy!", you shout and stomp to your room. "Hyung I think she's mad.", Sehun looking at your door. "Sehun why are you worried so much?", kai look at Sehun with a smirk. "Aniya I just.. whatever.", Sehun walk to his room and bath.

You went back to your room and bath since you have to register for the school. "Ah this boys make me bath early in the morning.", you talk to yourself in the shower. You wear black floral dress that Eomma bought for you. You went down stairs and found ahjumma is cooking. "Morning ahjumma", you hug her from behind. "Oh Hara good morning. Nice dress Hara. Where are you going?", she ask while checking your dress. "I'm going to register for the school it won't be too long.", trying your best to taste the food that she made. "You go and take a seat. I will call when breakfast is ready.", she push you to the living room.

The six of them went down and seat opposite you. You feel your heart is burning because of this morning. "Hara-ah mianhae. I totally forgot that you are here.", Chanyeol sit beside you putting his head in front of your face. You roll your eyes and look at other directions. He then coup your face so that you look into his eyes. You push him away and beat him like you used to when childhood times. 

"Stop it's hurts", Chanyeol shout and tickle at your weakest spot. "Ah oppa stop", you shout and push him to the floor. Everyone is laughing hard at Chanyeol. "Hara I want to introduce my Exo member", Chanyeol grab them and stand in front of you. "Arraseo go ahead", you say as if you're a queen in the palace. 

"So basically there is twelve member but we divided into two. Six people living here and another six living at the house that they bought.", Chanyeol explain. "But oppa don't you have a group that already divided into exok and exom.", you look confused. "Wae? Your bias is not here? This is call maknae group by the way.", Chanyeol feeling jealous. "Ah now I get it.", looking at them weirdly. "Breakfast is ready", ahjumma waiting at the dining table.

You done eating. Chanyeol grab you to the living room. "What are you doing", trying to let go from Chanyeol grip. "We are not done yet Hara with our introduction.", Chanyeol make you seat at the seat you were before. 

"So we will start with the eldest here", Chanyeol grab Chen to the middle. "Annyeong I'm Kim Jong Dae, call me Chen." Continue second person "I'm Park Chanyeol I'm your one and only" you cut him "one and only Yoda," you laugh hard and Chanyeol give you a glare. Third person "Annyeonghaseyeo Exo D.O imnida", he show you his heart shape lips smile. Before Chanyeol get to assign the next person suddenly "Yo I'm Kung Fu Panda slim version Tao imnida.", showing his wushu skills in front of you. Second last "I'm Kim Jong In, I'm Exo dancing machine." Last but not least everyone clap for the last introduction "Hi Ooh Sehun imnida I'm Exo most cute aegyo maknae." "Oh okay. I'm Lee Hara. Chanyeol cousin. I'm going for medical school. I have to go.", you bow to them and went up to your room. 

You get ready for the register and decide what shoe you want to wear. Running through the door. Chanyeol stop you "You want a ride? Since I'm on my way to the studio." Since you don't want to be late you hop in and thank him. You told him the address and he drive you there. 

Is so silent so you try to start a conversation. "Oppa how's your training going on?", you ask without looking at him. "So far so good. I don't know you are back.", Chanyeol look at you when the light is red. "I'm sorry about yesterday night.", you give him your puppy eyes. "Ya stop making that face okay.", he ruffle your hair. You look at the mirror and fix your hair. You reach at the venue. "I see you at home oppa. Fighting!", you smile and he kiss your forehead.