Chapter 4

ROOMMATE WITH EXO

So basically you register your school at Ewha Womans University. You choose that school because there's only girls and you don't want to have any trouble with boys. 

Flashback 

High school years. You bum into one of the hottest guy along the hallway. You thought he was a gentlemen but.. "Ya! Don't you have eyes to walk!", the guy shouted at your face that make every student from the classroom look at the hallway. "Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae.", you keep bowing asking for forgiveness. "You think by saying that works for me?", he look annoyed by you. You then have no choice and kneel down and ask for forgiveness. He didn't say anything and walk away from you. The others who is watching capture your photo and make it viral at school. You avoid everyone till you graduation day and fly back to Australia with your parents.

You shake your head and forget about the past. So your walking along the streets and stop by at the bubble tea shop. You look at the menu and everything that is list make you want to drool. "Erm should I buy for myself or should I buy for them too", you thought. 

"Hi welcome. May I take your order please ma'am", the cashier greet you. "Erm ya can I have 3 taro milk tea, 3 chocolate milk tea and for me I'll get caramel milk tea.", you smile while waiting for the cashier to key in the order. "It will be 26,600 won ma'am", you hand her your card and sign the receipt. You walk to the nearest table and wait for your order to be ready. "Here ma'am your order sorry for making you wait", one of the employee handed you plastic bag of milk tea. "Is okay and thank you", you walk out from the cafe and hail a cab. 

When you trying to open the door someone already open it for you. "Hey Hara your back!", Chanyeol hug you. "Ya ya I'm home please move asid and oppa is ahjumma still around?", you walk pass him. "Oh yes she went awhile ago", he follow you from the back. You saw them at the living room doing some dance battle and you quickly went in between the opponent. "Wae", Kai folding his arm and stare at you. "Aniya can't you all take a break for a moment? I bought everyone bubble tea and be thankful.", you show the plastic with bubble tea. 

"YEHET! Do you have any chocolate milk tea?", Sehun asking you with his aegyo. "There's 3 taro and 3 chocolate milk tea. That's the only flavor I could think of", you take a seat at the couch. "Thanks Hara for the treat maybe next time I'll treat you something.", Sehun wink at you. "Ooo someone is acting cheeky here" Tao hide behind D.O as if Sehun can't see him. You facepalm and went upstairs. "Where are you going?", Chanyeol stand beside you. "Bath and sleep. I'm tired and please don't make a lot of noise. Thank you.", you walk up and freshen yourself up.