008

거울 [THE MIRROR]

“Jinwoo-ah, take care.”
Jinjin woke up. ‘No, not again.’ Jinjin thought. He ran to the hall where the mirror was located and stood infront of it. He touched the mirror and revealed Yibyeol sleeping soundly. Realising that it’s too early for Yibyeol to wake up, he just let her continue her sleep. Feeling relieved, he closed his eyes and dropped his head down.

“Hyung?” A voice came from behind. Jinjin turned around and saw Eunwoo. “Oh, Eunwoo-ah.” Jinjin took a last glance at Yibyeol who was sleeping and faced Eunwoo. “What are you doing here?” Eunwoo asked. Jinjin just stared at him. He placed his hand on Eunwoo’s shoulder, smiled and shook his head. He went out from the hall later on, leaving Eunwoo alone in the hall.

Eunwoo just stood there right after Jinjin went out. After a while, he walked towards the mirror and touched it, again, revealing the sleeping Yibyeol.

He stared at Yibyeol and thought: ‘Lee Yibyeol, who are you actually?’
 

 

Three days later in Yibyeol’s world.
“Finally, our exam ended!” Yibyeol shouted as she ran to Eunmyeong’s seat which was just right two seat behind hers. Just right before Eunmyeong going to reply, as the one who was facing outside the classroom, she saw a familiar guy passed by their classroom. “O-oh?! Aren’t that Moonbin oppa?” She widened her eyes and pointed outside. EUnmyeong ran outside and followed by Yibyeol. But as they went outside, the guy disappeared, just like that. “O-oh?” EUnmyeong narrowed her eyebrows and searched around. “Aey, Tae Eunmyeong, what do you mean by Bin-oppa? He doesn’t even know where our school is okay?” Yibyeol laughed and went inside.

Eunmyeong just stood there and goes into a deep thinking. “But, I’m sure that I saw him tho. Or It’s not him?” She just let it be and went inside the classroom.

As Yibyeol went home, she ran upstairs and without changing her school uniform, she stood infront of the mirror.

“Hello guys!” Yibyeol waved, no respond.
“Hello? Can I come in?” Yibyeol said again.
After a while, a voice was heard.
“No.”
“Oh? MJ oppa! Hi oppa! Why tho? Why can’t I go in?” Yibyeol asked.
“You abandoned us.” Sanha’s voice appeared.
Yibyeol blinked. “E-eh? When?” She asked.
“You didn’t even bother to say hi.” And Rocky spoke up.
“16 days, Lee Yibyeol.” Moonbin said.

Yibyeol blinked and just kept on being quiet.
“AIsh, Ignore them, I’ve missed you already.” Jinjin put his hand into the mirror and pulled Yibyeol.
As she went inside, everyone was glaring at her, and of course, except for Jinjin. JInjin was smilling widely at her. Yibyeol leaned forward to JInjin and whispered: “Tell me, am I supposed to run now?” Jinjin raised a brow and glanced at the others. “Erm, yeah.” He nodded, pulled Yibyeol and ran outside. They were running with all their might while in the other side..

“Aren’t we supposed to chase them?” Rocky asked. “Nahh, I’m too old for that.” MJ nodded and went back to do his own business. “It’s unhealthy for my young legs to run.” Sanha too, continued playing video games. Rocky just elbowed Moonbin and went to do his own business. While Moonbin just stared at the two who was running away.

JInjin & Yibyeol’s side.
Both of them were gasping for air as they arrived at the playground.
“Woah, you saved my life. Thanks.” Yibyeol said while catching breath.
“You still need to apologize to them, byeol-ah.” Jinjin chuckled. Yibyeol gave him a thumbs up and nodded. “Anyway, where’s Eunwoo oppa tho?” Yibyeol asked. Hearing the name, Jinjin’s smile disappeared and he turned to Yibyeol, not knowing what to say. “Jinjin-ah?” Yibyeol called out. Jinjin blinked and looked away. “Eunwoo?” He said out.

“He’s out from here.”


Author's Note: Okay, finally, after months without update. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT FOR THIS. It's a short update but I really hope you guys will like it ;) ANyway, I miss Astro being active in V app and in television. ;( Okaii, big examination in coming in few months, so if  i got time, I'll try to update :D Btw, I'm into Boys24 esp Unit Yellow & Unit Sky, and my ultimate bias in Boys24 is Louoon <3 Okaii, baii, ps, do rush me, as it gives me strength to update more XD