003

거울 [THE MIRROR]

"This is Jinwoo, called as Jinjin. Sanha, Moonbin, Park Minhyuk a.k.a Rocky, Myungjun short form as MJ and.." Yibyeol looked around. "Where is-"

"Byeol." Eunmyeong signalled her to come closer. "Are you sure they are, well, safe?" Eunmyeong whispered. "Well, yes they are." Yibyeol answered. "You sure? I mean look at them, they look so.." Jini turned to the 5 guys that was standing of them and started pointing them to Yibyeol.

"That one looks emotional." she pointed at Moonbin. "Creepy," pointed at Rocky. "Weird." Sanha "Boastful." Jinjin. "Noisy." MJ.

"And.." She turned to the sound of door opened and a guy called Eunwoo came in. He walked towards the other 5 and Jini blinked. 

"Perfect?" Yibyeol smirked. Jini turned to Yibyeol and narrowed her eyebrows to Yibyeol. Yibyeol walked towards the 6 boys and before she can turn around and tell her two friends that they're safe, Jinjin pulled her and the boys surrounded her in a circle. She blinked at the 12 eyes looking directly at her.

"Are they shocked?" MJ asked. "Do you think they hate us?" Rocky cut in. "On the scale of 1-10, how many do-" Jinjin didnt get to finish his words because of Moonbin,"Hyung, too slow." Moonbin turned to Yibyeol and continued:"ANyway, Yibyeol, did we scare them?" He asked. WIth a very calm voice, Eunwoo stopped all of them and, "I think they hate us." He said in a very serious tone. THe others gasped and turned to him. "Yah! They dont!" Yibyeol hit him. "My turn My turn!" Sanha budged in. "Yibyeol, mind telling me the name of the girl in blue hair?" He wriggled his eyebrows, getting a hit from Jinjin. "Okay okay guys. Let me go between you guys so I can face the other two and tell you guys what's actually going to happen." Yibyeol slightly pushed them and went between the two groups. 

"Okay.." Yibyeol turned to Eunmyeong and Jini and then to the boys. She took a deep breath and clapped her hands. "Guys, we're gonna DIE." And she laughed hardly. Everyone except Eunmyeong and Jini went blank. "Oh gosh, what's wrong with Yibyeol." Rocky blinked. "Well, let's just say her inner self is coming out." Eunmyeong replied. "Typical Yibyeol unnie." Jini stated. "Really? I didnt know she's insane." Jinjin blinked. "I know right, I thought she's normal." Eunwoo looked at Yibyeol in disbelief. "I know, we've been there." Jini nodded. "She looks like MJ female version. Wait, did I just said that myself? Wait, I'm MJ." And MJ laughed. Yibyeol gasped and facepalmed herself. "YOU GUYS TALKED!" All of them went quiet and blinked. 

"Oh my,"
"Wait, we talked, heol!"
"Omgee did we like-"
"Heol" 

Yibyeol folded her arms and smiled widely. "SEE GUYS! WE CAN GET ALONG VERY WELL TOGETHER!" 
And they all became friends. THE END. (lewl, this story still has a long way to go.)

"Dinner time!" MJ shouted and all of them gathered at the kitchen. "How can you guys never bring me outside the hall." Yibyeol complaint. "Because you had been spending time kicking and throwing things shouting at us that we're ghost." Moonbin took his spoon and knocked her head. "And I thought we're the only two who got scared." Eunmyeong blew her bangs. "Anyway guys, hows your first impression towards us?" Jinjin asked, looking at the three of them.

"Well, Jini said-" before telling them what Jini said, she closed Yibyeol's mouth and laughed awkwardly. "Well, I think you guys are awesome, and nice, and cool, and amazing, perfect-" Sanha stopped her, "WIth eyes only on Eunwoo hyung is it? Heol! YOU LIAR!" Jini turned to Sanha and glared at him. "YAH, I didn't okay!" Jini shouted. "Heol, I saw you, duhhhh." Jini stood up and so do Sanha. "OMGEE MIRROR WAR 1 IS GOING TO START!" MJ shouted. "AIsh, YAH, stop it you guys." Jinjin stopped the both of them. With Jinjin telling Sanha to sit down and Eunmyeong pulled Jini's hand to signal her to sit down. 

"Anyway, I wonder how old are you guys?" Eunmyeong asked. "Oh gosh, can't believe I forgot to ask that last time." Yibyeol blinked. "Well, how old do you guys think we are?" Sanha who just calmed himself down wriggled his eyebrows. "Ermm, everyone is older than us?" Eunmyeong stated, "For your information Eunmyeong, we just met, and we don't know how old are you guys." Rocky chuckled from hearing such answer from Eunmyeong. "Guys, let's just tell them." Jinjin patted the boys. "Oh wait, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME HYUNGS! Let's introduce ourselves like how we used--" Rocky stopped Sanha from continuing his words and the other boys looked at Jinjin in worried. Jinjin looked at them and chuckled. "I'm fine." He nodded and turned to the girls.

"Well, I'm 96'liners." Jinjin said and ate in quiet. Everyone just stare at each other until MJ broke the silence. "The oldest, 94'liners. Basically the omma of the 5 boys here." THe girls laughed. "You might not believe me but I'm 97'liners." Eunwoo said, again in a very, well, you know how a gentleman sounds like right? Yeah, that way. "But, i think you do look like 97'liners." Eunmyeong said and Jini hit her. "He doesnt okay." Sanha looked at Jini and again:"Oh! SEE! AGAIN! only at Eunwoo hyung." Before war can break out any second, Moonbin stopped them. "I'm 98'liners, tho I look older but oh well, life is this way aey?" He chuckled. "Omgee! Only a year apart from us!" Yibyeol said to Eunmyeong. "I know right! Woah this is cool. You really looks older." Eunmyeong, Yibyeol and Moonbin started laughing."Wait wait, one year older? So, 99'liners?" Rocky asked. Yibyeol and Eunmyeong nodded at Rocky and he smiled widely. "Nice to meet you, Chingu (friend)." Both of them widened their eyes in disbelief and high 5-ing with each other. "99'liners united!" And they started laughing again. "Woah hyung, you never do that unite thingy with me." Sanha pouted. Jini turned to Sanha and blinked. "Hyung? Wait, does that mean, you're younger than 99'liners?" Jini asked and Sanha turned to her. "Well, obvious okay?" Sanha nodded. "Don't tell me--" "I'm 00'liners." And Jini dropped her jaws. "Heol." Same with Eunmyeong and Yibyeol. Yibyeol realized something and hit Sanha's head. "YAH! I'm your noona and you've been Yibyeol here Yibyeol there me." Sanha rubbed his head and blinked.

"What? 'Noona'? What is Noona?" 


Author's Note: 
Whoots, longer than the past two chapter! Anyway, gained 17 subscribers omgee LUBB YOU GUYS. do leave a comment for me so It can motivates me to update, tho there are some peeps that I know are rushing me like yeah, i bet you know who you are. XD By the way, I hope you guys will love this chapter <3