002

거울 [THE MIRROR]

Yibyeol's POV
I took a few steps away from the mirror. I fell on my knees and closed both of my ears.
'Have I really gone crazy?' was all that I can think.
"Oh! hyung, I think you scare her!" And that voice again, the voice that I had been hearing for the past few days. 
"Jung Yibyeol." the voice earlier called, the soft type of voice. 

I shut my eyes tight and buried my face inside my knees. 
"Yibyeol-ah." The voice called again. 
"Don't be scare. Come on, look up." it asked.
Suprisingly, I looked up and somehow the mirror was telling me to come closer.
"We're not bad, come on." I walked towards the mirror and slowly putting my hand closer to it. 
Without realizing, my hand went completely inside the mirror and I can feel someone was holding my hand.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." I closed my eyes and someone pulled me that made me fell on top of someone.
End of Yibyeol's POV

 

"YAH! Yang Jini, OPEN THE DOOR!" Tae Eunmyeong knocked on Jini's door really hard.
As Jini opened it, Eunmyeong gasped. "OH MY, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" She scanned her and Jini just stood there with arms on her waist. "WHAT'S WITH THAT BLUE DYED HAIR, AND THAT FREAKIN SHORT UNIFORM?!" Eunmyeong shouted. "AND I HEARD THAT YOU'RE NO LONGER THE PRESIDENT." Eunmyeong face palmed Jini but shoved by Jini herself. "Aish, unnie. I'm sick of being so perfect okay. Besides, it's my last year in Middle High." She flashed a smile to Eunmyeong but earning a hit on her arms. "Ouch! YAH! WAEYO!!" As Eunmyeong was about to go jail for killing someone, her phone rang.

: 'Yeobosaeyo? (Hello)'
: 'Eunmyeong-ah, this is Jinki oppa, is Byeol there?'
: 'Nae? I thought she said she was going out to dinner with oppa?'
: 'Dinner? Heol, as if she's eating out, she's on her diet which I don't think will work. Anyway, we're not. If you get to contact her, tell her that instead of going for a dinner with her, I'll be accompanying omma to Busan to visit her sick friend. So we might not be home tonight.'
: 'Woah, oppa, you've known me for like, I dont know, forever. You do know I have like short term of-'
: 'Yes, yes Tae Eunmyeong, you can sleepover.'
: 'OH YESH, SARANGHAE OPPA!' 


Eunmyeong turned to Jini and smiled widely. "Go go go, pack your bag! We're going to sleepover at Yibyeol's house." Jini blinked. "Byeol unnie's house? That's like so far! I will be late for school tomorrow." Jini shook her head, rejecting Eunmyeong's offer. "With that blue head of you, being late to school doesn't even matter okay? Now go! I'm going back to pack too and I'll be meeting you at the park in an hour."

Without telling Jini that Yibyeol moved, they arrived. Both of them stood right infront Yibyeol's house that made Jini widened her eyes. "OH MY, THIS IS A MAN-" Eunmyeong stopped her and patted her arms with a face expression I-FEEL-YOU-MAN. 

They rang the bell once, no answer.
Twice, no answer.
Until..

"Oh my, JINI?! Eunmyeong?! HOW DID YOU GUYS-"
"Window." Jini stated. Yibyeol dropped her jaws and looked at Jini. "Heol, Yang Jini, what happened to you?!" She gasped. "Well, let's just say she turned out to be the Queenka in her school now." Eunmyeong said while nodding. "Anyway, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She turned to Yibyeol. Yibyeol looked at both of them showered by sweat from climbing up to her room.

"Ah, well, I just went back from dinner with JInki oppa." Yibyeol smiled awkwardly. "Heol, your oppa just called me and he said he's going to busan with your mom to visit your mom's friend. And dude, we're sleeping over." Eunmyeong explained that made Yibyeol goes mental breakdown. 
"Unnie, we've known each other like forever and are you trying to hide something from us? Aey, unnie." Jini flopped on Yibyeol's bed that once again made Yibyeol goes mental breakdown. "Okay fine, I'll tell you guys."

 

'GASP' 
Yibyeol opened her eyes and was shocked as she eyed contact with a guy. Realizing their position, Yibyeol stood up quickly and looked around. "Hyung! Are you okay?" A guy helped the guy on the floor to stand up and they looked at Yibyeol. The three of them went completely silence until the guy earlier who helped the another guy took out his hand.

"HELLO! My name is Sanha, Yoon Sanha!" He smiled widely. Yibyeol just stared at him and blinked. "Lee..Lee Yibyeol." She blinked. "Lee Yibyeol? Eh? I thought Jung Yi-" "Enough Sanha-ah, I think she's still shock with everything." the other guy spoke up. "Anyway, my name is Park Jinwoo, you can call me Jinjin." The guys smiled. Yibyeol, feeling more comfortable with the guy called Jinjin, she asked him:"May I know, where am I now?" 
"Well," Jinjin turned to Sanha and back to Yibyeol. "Welcome to the Astro World!" 

 

"What do you mean the mirror talks?" Eunmyeong gave Yibyeol an unbelievable expression while pointing at the mirror. "SEE, I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T TRUST ME." Yibyeol blew her bangs and turned to Jini. "Nu uh unnie, don't look at me that way, because basically, I think you spent too much time being in your room." Jini said and looked away. "Byeol, look." Eunmyeong walked towards the mirror and knocked it. "See? The mirror is not talking nor can I go inside, okay?"
"Yibyeol? Wait, you're not Yibyeol..."
"Well of course I'm not-" and Eunmyeong turned to the mirror.
"Shoot, who just talked." Jini stood up.
while Yibyeol, "Finally."


Author's Note:
Meh, I just love Astro so much XD SORRY FOR MAKING THE MEETING OF ASTRO WITH THE OCs very late XD Anyway, they'll meet in the next chapter so tune in guys! PS: im not 'please dont rush, i'm a human too' type of authornim, instead, the more you rush me, the more I get the "FEEL" to update XD Anyway, thanks for subscribing guys ;)