006

거울 [THE MIRROR]

“Can’t we follow too?” Sanha asked. “No Sanha, I’m scare you guys won’t be able to cope up with the surrounding.” Yibyeol shook her head. “But with our help, it make things easier.” Rocky stated and the other boys nodded. Yibyeol hesitated and turned to Jinjin. “Aish, I don’t care, I’m going.” Eunwoo went out from the mirror, followed by the others.

“Okay guys, let’s not get separated okay? Rocky, Sanha, Eunwoo go with Eunmyeong. I’ll go with Yibyeol together with MJ hyung and Moonbin.” Jinjin said. The separated in a group and went to find Jini.

Eunmyeong’s side..
“Jini-ah! Yang Jini!” Eunmyeong shouted. They went to the Han River where the three of them always hang out. “Is this the only place Eunmyeong-ah?” Rocky asked. “Ermm..” Eunmyeong was shaking, not knowing where to go. Rocky looked at her and went to her, slightly comforting her. “Don’t worry, she’ll be fine okay? Calm down.” Eunmyeong tears up and still can’t stop shaking. Rocky looked at Eunmyeong and took her hand. “Your hand is cold, and you’re crying. You’ll get sick like this.” He took out a hot pack and put it on Eumyeong’s hand. “Everything will be fine. We’re here for you guys okay?” Rocky stated and patted Eunmyeong’s head.  Eunwoo and Sanha ran around the place, in hope that they can find Jini.

Yibyeol’s side..
Yibyeol and the others went to meet Yoseob at the park near Jini’s house. “Seob oppa!” She hugged him and Yoseob hugged back while sobbing. “I don’t know what to do Byeol-ah. I’m afraid she’ll do what omma did.” He cried. “No, she  won’t . It’s Jini, she wouldn’t do that.” Helding her tears, Yibyeol hugged Yoseob. Jinjin, together with Moonbin went around the park to search for Jini.

*flashback*
“Yang Jini, Yang Yoseob, come here.” 7 years old Yoseob and 4 years old Jini ran to their mother who was calling them. Both of them hugged their mother and their mother chuckled. “Hows my child today huh?” They just played with each other, didn’t reply. She hugged them even tighter, as if her last one. Jini felt something and looked up. “Oh? Omma, your eyes. It looks sad.” 4 years old Jini said. Yoseob put his hand on his omma’s face and caressed it. “Omma, are you sad?” He asked. Their mother just chuckled and wiped her tears.

The phone rang, Mrs Yang looked at the phone and picked it up after a long time.
:Yeoboseyo? (Hello)
:Is this Mr Yang JinSeob’s wife? Mrs Yang held her breath.
:Yes, I am.
:This is Sarang Hospital. We’re sorry to say but-
:I know. Thank you for informing.

She hung the phone up. “Omma, is that Appa?” Jini asked. She looked at both of her child and hugged them while crying hardly. “Appa is in better place JIni-ah. Now, he can see us even better.” She cried.

She stopped eating her medicine, stopped going for a treatment, stopped exercising. Being the only one who was taking care of Jini and Yoseob, she forgotten about herself. Jini and Yoseob knows what their mother’s favourite food, favourite drinks and everything except for, her illness.

The next month..
Their aunt was told to go to their house and she hugged both of Yoseob and Jini.
Once their aunt told them about their mother stopped taking medicine, they always think that their mother was suiciding by not eating medicine. By then, they grew up with a mind set of their mother suicide because of them.
*end of flashback*

“Yang Jini!” Eunwoo shouted. He ran and ran until he heard someone sobbing. He followed the voice and finally, found Jini, inside the tunnel. As he was about to call the others, Jini held his hand and shook her head. He sat beside her and let out a sigh of relieve. “Are you okay?” Eunwoo asked. Jini sat still. “Do you need anything?” He asked again, again with no respond from Jini. Jini’s tears starts to drop. Eunwoo saw it and just stared at Jini. He took Jini’s head and put it on his shoulders, closing Jini’s face as Jini started to cry even hard.

“Ji-” Sanha stopped on track and left after knowing Jini is safe.