004

거울 [THE MIRROR]

"See you guys again!" Sanha shouted. And the three of them went back to the real wolrd where the day had become night.
"We learnt new words today! NOONA!"
"BYE YIBYEOL NOONA! BYE EUNMYEONG NOONA!"
"BYE BYE BLUE HEAD!

As soon as Sanha's voice can't be heard any longer, Jini looked at both of them, same goes the other two looking at her.

"Eunwoo is mine!" -Jini 
"Jinjin is mine!" -Eunmyeong
"Moonbin is mine!" -Yibyeol

The three of them laughed until Jini's phone rang.

??   : Jini-ah..
JINI : Stop. I don't want to hear anything. Just shut up and dont ever call me back again. 

Eunmyeong and Yibyeol looked at each other and turned to Jini. Without saying anything, the three of them hugged with Jini crying so hard.

"Acting so tough when she's not."

 

The day after..
"Hey guys!" Yibyeol went into the mirror again and shouted. "Oh? Where's everybody?" She walked around the hall and no one seems to be around. She walked out from the hall and strolled around the place. She looked around and find a peace of mind being there. As she was enjoying her peacefulness...

"Byeol." A person whispered beside her ear. She turned around and gave the person a smack right at his stomach. "OUCH!" Jinjin held his stomach with Yibyeol got panicked and gasped. "OH MY, I'm SO SORRY!" Jinjin shook his head and began laughing. Yibyeol blinked. "You got a very strong fist." Yibyeol chuckled and hit his arm. "OUCH!" Yibyeol widened her eyes,"Oh my, DID I HIT IT HARD AGAIN?" Yibyeol, once again got panicked. Jinjin peek at Yibyeol and laughed so hard. "OH GOSH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE LIKE AHAHAHA!" Jinjin laughed even harder. "Oh my, YAH. I THOUGHT I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE IN WRESTLING COMPETITION." And Jinjin stopped laughing. "What..." Yibyeol flipped her hair and winked before walking away in a proud way.

Both of them went to the park and sat down. "How can you guys do this to us, like leaving us for 4 days." Jinjin pouted. Yibyeol blinked and got confused. "But it has only been a day in my world." Yibyeol stated and both of them looked at each other. "Woah that is interesting." Jinjin said in amazed. "Wait does that mean 6 hours in my world and it's one day here? Heol!" Yibyeol widened her eyes. 

"Oh! Yibyeol!" Yibyeol turned around and saw Eunmyeong with two ice cream in her hands. "Wow wow, when did you get here? And awws, you bought me ice cream!" Yibyeol extended her hand to take it but Eunmyeong pulled back. "For your info, I just came and this is not for you but for Jinjin oppa." Eunmyeong smiled widely and gave the ice cream to Jinjin. "Oh? Heol, I've known you for years and you gave an ice cream to a person that you just met rather than me? Gosh, I hate you Tae Eunmyeong." She glared at Eunmyeong. Jinjin laughed at seeing both of them and gave the ice cream to Yibyeol. "Here, now stop sulking." and patted Yibyeol's head.

"There you are!" Rocky's voice was heard. 'Aish' Eunmyeong thought. "Eunmyeong, you didn't see me waving at you just now?" Rocky asked and Eunmyeong just shook her head. "Ahh, really? Well, since you're here now, let's get going with our lesson!" Rocky smiled widely. "Lesson? What lesson?" Yibyeol asked.

*flashback*
"CONGRATS TO ROCKY AND EUNMYEONG FROM LOSING THE GAME!" MJ shouted and all of them passed their plate to both of them. Washing dishes side by side, Rocky asked:"Do you dance?" Eumyeong looked at him and answered back with a nod. "Really? Wow, then you must be flexible, do you know how to do split?" He asked again. "Split? Well, it's easy to do since I've train myself since 5." Eunmyeong stated. "Heol, 5? I wonder what I did when I was 5. Well, I can't even remember any of my childhood." Hearing that, Eunmyeong turned to him and got even more curious. "You can't remember? What do you mean by that?" Eunmyeong asked. "Well, all of us here can't remember our childhood plus what actually happened to us. All we remember was we wake up in the hall where you guys came from and that's like when I'm 16, 2 years ago to be exact." Rocky said. Eunmyeong looked at him and asked again:"Then you guys never went school or anything?" ROcky shook his head:"I remember going school with the hyungs and Sanha but I feel it more like a dream. As if the scene only appear in my dream so counting it as a dream." 

"And I've never learn how to split or learn any new dance moves because in here, we really have nothing at all. It's just us." Rocky stated. Felt something just stabbed her heart, Eunmyeong suggested:"Erm you know, I can teach you."
*end of flashback*

"I didnt know Eunmyeong teaches." Yibyeol widened her eyes while watching Rocky and Eunmyeong walked away. "You know Rocky is really determine when it comes to learning something that he likes." Jinjin said, also watching the both of ROcky and EUmyeong walked away. "I wonder where's Jini tho." Jinjin brought the topic of Jini up. Yibyeol looked at Jinjin and sighed. Looking at Yibyeol, he asked:"Why why?" 

"Nah, it's nothing." Yibyeol shook her head. And both of them went quiet. 

"You know byeol. I used to be one of the most lonely person on earth. I don't tell anyone my secret nor other secret to others. I kept it alone and try figuring out alone. But the more I do that, the more I feel, well, more distant to others. Basically that's the first step of being emotional, trust me, I've been through it." Jinjin patted Yibyeol's back. Yibyeol looked at him and smiled. "It always works." Jinjin looked at Yibyeol and blinked. "What?" He asked. "I sighed and everyone just go deep talk with me." Yibyeol then burst out laughing leaving Jinjin blank-ing alone.

As they were laughing, someone came running and it turns out to be Eunmyeong. "YIBYEOL!" Yibyeol turned to Eunmyeong and got shocked from her shouting. 

"Jini's in trouble."


Author's Note: 

 

One chapter per day, heol XD I feel so amazing man XD Anyway guys, my grammar is not that good and I'm still imrpoving it, so I hope you guys understand XD ANYWAY! HERE'S AN UPDATE