001

거울 [THE MIRROR]

"Yibyeol. Yibyeol!" 
"let me sleep for another 5 minutes."
"Yah, Yibyeol-ah wake up!" 
"Aish oppa, 5 minutes, 5 minutesssss." She whined. 

"JUNG Yibyeol!" And she opened her eyes right away. She sat up and someone went into her room right at the time.

"Yah, Lee Yibyeol, aren't you waking up yet? It's your first day in High School." Lee Jinki, her one and only brother went up to her while holding a spatula and knocked her head with it.
[Author's Note: IN KOREA, IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, THEIR HIGH SCHOOL STARTS AT 17 WHICH IS 18 IN KOREA, SO BASICALLY YIBYEOL IS A 99'LINERS.] "Ouch! Yah, it hurts." She rubbed her head and pretended to sob. Jinki gasped and "I'M SORRY! I PROMISE I WONT- wait, nu uh Byeol, not this time. Go down or I'll bring omma." Hearing the 'omma', Yibyeol stood right away and get herself ready for the school.

 

At the school...

“Oh? Is that...YAH! Tae Eunmyeong!!” She ran towards the girl and smacked her head. “OUCH! OH MY, YAH!!” Eunmyeong turned around and of course, for sure, smacked Yibyeol’s head. “Oops, did I hit it like so hard? I apologize.” She laughed. “Anyway, why didn’t you tell me you’re going here? I THOUGHT YOU’RE THINKING OF GOING OVERSEAS DUDE.”

“Overseas? Pshh, how can I leave you alone.” Eunmyeong linked her arms with Yibyeol who gave a disgusted face to Eunmyung. “Yah, I’m serious!”

“Serious, psh, like I just know you.” Yibyeol laughed. “Now tell me, what class? And for your information, I got into the 3-1 class. Aren’t you proud of me? FIRST CLASS which means that I’m genius.”

“For your info, I just arrive.” Eunmyeong blinked that made Yibyeol laughed so hard. “Oh my, Eunmyeong-ah. Didn’t you know the first day started at 6 and we only need to be in class for 2 hours?” And the laughter continues. “They’re closing the office now since the teachers are having meeting. You can check it later.”

“Aish, okay then.” Eunmyeong nodded. “Where are you going tho?” She looked at Yibyeol. “To my house.” Yibyeol answered. “By walking? Yah, are you crazy? Your house is like so far and-” Without realizing, Eunmyeong shouted directly at Yibyeol's ear, “YOU MOVED?!” with Yibyeol nodded while wriggling her eyes. And just like that, they walked to Yibyeol house, correction, Yibyeol’s ‘NEW’ house.

 

They arrived at Yibyeol’s house in a while and straight away went into Yibyeol’s room. As soon as Yibyeol closed her door, Eunmyeong smiled widely. “Erm…Eunmyung-ah…are..you..okay?” Yibyeol asked. “No, yes, wait, YES! DUDE THIS IS NOT A HOUSE BUT A MANSION. I REPEAT, A FREAKIN MANSION." Eunmyeong clapped her hands while nodding saying that 'indeed, it's Lee Yibyeol.'

"Gosh it has been a long time since I hangout with you dude." Eunmyeong flopped on Yibyeol's bed while scrolling her phone. "What, HEOL! How do we hangout when on holidays you went to freaking Japan?" Yibyeol threw the pillow to Eunmyeong and started a pillow fight. After a while, they stopped and laughed thinking how stupid they were. "Anyway, I wonder how is Jini doing, well, alone in Victory Middle High?" Yibyeol asked. "Well, as usual, she still the head of Art Club and still the Yang Jini we know."

"It has been a while since I last saw her tho." Yibyeol stated. "Well, she's the new president of Victory Middle High, and of course as the preside-"

"She just moved in." Eunmyeong stopped and turned to Yibyeol.

"Nae? Who?" She looked at Yibyeol. "Who moved in, and dude, are you okay? Your voice sounds terrible." Yibyeol looked up to Eunmyeong and turned to the clock. 'Shoot, not again.' She stood up and pulled Eunmyeong out from her house.

"Yah Yah Yah, what's wrong?" Eunmyeong asked, trying to stop Eunmyeong from pulling her but failed. 
"It's late and you need to go." Yibyeol nodded.
"But I just arrived here!"
"Ah, well, AH! I have to go out for dinner with Jinki oppa, so I need to get ready." Great at making excuses, Yibyeol for sure.
"Ahh, you should have told me earlier. Anyway! I'll stop by your house after school tomorrow with Jini okay?" Eunmyeong stated and Yibyeol nodded.

She ran quickly to her room and closed the door slowly. It was peace and quiet. Until she passed by the mirror...

"Oh! Yibyeol!" She turned to the mirror. 'It's the same voice again.' She thought and approached the mirror.

"Oh my, hyung! I think she noticed us. Finally!" She looked at her reflect in the mirror.

"Hyung! Why aren't you replying me? Aren't you happy? She noticed us!" She stared at it.

The voice stopped. The room was quiet. Curiousity fullfilled Yibyeol's mind. As she was about to walk away from the mirror,

a voice appeared.

"Jung Yibyeol?" 

And this time the voice is different, much more softer than the last one.

"Can you, see us?"


Author's Note:
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT THO ONLY 1 SUBSCRIBERS. Anyway, chapter 1 is up and yeah, I'm writing chap 2 in my lappy, so, will update soon XD OH AND JUNG YIBYEOL and LEE YIBYEOL is not a typo. Get it? I mean they did called her JUNG yibyeol and her brother DID call her LEE yibyeol. so yesh ;) LUBB YA GUYS <3