007

거울 [THE MIRROR]

All of them gathered at Yibyeol’s living room. “I’m sorry for making you guys worried.” Jini apologized. “Worried? Who?” Sanha asked, earning a hit from Jini. “Ouch, arraseo, I’m sorry, BUT! Only this time.” Sanha bowed at Jini that made everyone laughed. “Anyway, YIbyeol, I didn’t know you have bunch of boy cousins.” Yoseob turned to Yibyeol. “Me neither.” Jinki’s voice was heard. Yibyeol gasped and turned around. “Lee Yibyeol, what’s with bringing 6-”

“Oh my! Charming boys, Yibyeol, your friends?” Her mom put down the plastics which was contained with food and walked towards Yibyeol. “Omma!” Jinki whined. “Shush Jinki-ah, your sister had been spending way too much time with girls, give her some time hanging out with guys.” Her mother went around, shaking hands with the boys. Yibyeol pull out her tongue to Jinki. “Aish this girl!” She ran behind Jinjin. Jinjin laughed together with Yibyeol. Jinki was about to take revenge on Yibyeol until he realized something. “Oh? So this is the guy huh?” Jinki stated, scanning Jinjin. Jinjin blinked and so do Yibyeol. “The guy who made my precious dongsaeng’s heart goes—” Yibyeol widened her eyes and closed Jinki’s mouth. Everyone heard it and went ‘Whooooottssssss’ and Yibyeol turned red, not facing Jinjin. Everyone laughed including Jinjin and even her mom.

That night..
“You sure you’ll be okay?” Yoseob asked. Jini nodded. She hugged her brother and said:“I’m sorry oppa for making you worry.” Yoseob hugged her back. “It’s okay Jini-ah, just take care of yourself okay?” Jini nodded and the break the hug. “Make sure to call me tomorrow morning.” Yoseob stated and went home.

Jini went back to the dining room where the others were. “OH! EUNWOO! SHE’S BACK!” MJ shouted. “Heol, yah.” Eunwoo shoved food inside MJ’s mouth. Jini just walked inside the dining room and sat down. “Anyway, are they staying here Yibyeol?” Yibyeol’s mom asked. “Can they, mom?” Yibyeol asked. Well, no one should know that they came from the mirror. “Well, of course they can, but separate rooms okay? We have the empty room infront of your room right Yibyeol? They can use that.” Yibyeol nodded in excitement. “Awws, my dongsaeng is happy.” Jinki pinched Yibyeol’s cheeks. “Aish oppa!” And they all laughed.

“Anyway guys, since you guys are outside- I mean, here now, why don’t we go out tomorrow?” Eunmyeong asked, almost spilled out their secret. “I’ve always wanted to taste unique food. We’ve been eating MJ’s hyung cooking since forever.” Moonbin chuckled, and Yibyeol laughed hardly. Everyone turned to Yibyeol and she stopped. “For me, I want to do adventure type of stuff!” Rocky stated, and hi-5ing with Sanha who signalled that he has the same thought too. “I want to..spend time with Yibyeol.” Jinjin wriggled his eyebrows and Yibyeol choked on her food. “You spend your day with EUnmyeong not me.” Yibyeol said to Jinjin, but not facing him. “Heol, why Eunmyeong?” Rocky cut in. Everyone turned to Rocky and smirked. ‘Oooooooooooooo’ once again. Eunmyeong pretended she didn’t hear anything and carried out a blank expression. Rocky just smiled and continued eating.

“Why don’t you guys do this, you separate in a group of 3 and meet up at the last place.” Jinki suggested. “That’s a good idea.” Eunwoo said while nodding. “Oh well, it’s Lee Jinki okay?” Jinki said while nodding in a very proud way. “Stop oppa, stop, you creep me.” Yibyeol stopped him. Jinki turned to her and smiled evilly. “Guys, I have a request, if you guys separate in a group, please let Jinjin and Yibyeol in a group okay?” Jinki bowed to Yibyeol and went upstairs. “To be honest, he doesn’t need to request, I’ll be in the same group with Yibyeol. Right Yibyeol?” Jinjin turned to Yibyeol and Yibyeol turned somewhere else that made Jinjin laughed.

“So since Jinjin going with Yibyeol, who else?” MJ asked. Yibyeol put her hand up and shouted:“I WANT MOONBIN OPPA.” Moonbin widened his eyes. “YOU CALLED ME OPPA, FINALLY BYEOL-AH FINALLY.” Yibyeol looked at Moonbin and smiled widely. “Eunwoo will be going with Jini,” MJ looked at Eunwoo. “Aey hyung!” Eunwoo whined. Jini laughed:“I LIKE THAT IDEA.” Sanha looked at Jini and put his hand up. “I’m gonna miss Eunwoo hyung so I’ll be going with them.” Jini glared at Sanha but Sanha just pull his tongue out. “So does that mean..ROCKY AND EUNMYEONG AGAIN?” MJ clapped his hand. “The dishes couple.” MJ said that made everyone laughed. “Wait, I’ll be going with them? Heol, don’t worry guys, I’ll make sure to entertain you guys.” With a very rare hand gesture, he made Eunmyeong laughed even hard. Rocky, from time to time would be gazing at Eunmyeong when she laugh and continue eating. MJ saw it and poked Rocky:“I saw that.” And Rocky blushed.

The next day..
“Let the journey begin!” 


Author's Note: 3 CHAPTERS MAHAHAHAAH I LOVE ASTRO AHAHAHAAHAHAH ;) ;) KBAI HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE THREE CHAPTERS!