Chapter 3

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fine.” Chen told after a few minutes before he looked at Chanyeol in the eye. “But only on one condition. You don’t tell anyone about the sign on my hip.” Chen said which they all agreed on. Soon they were telling Chen there plan on finding the other people with sign on their body before seeing if they would go to the bad gang or the good gang. After they explained their plan to Chen, Chen remembered something. “Oh you said that you are trying to find all the people who have the sign on their body. Well I know this guy who said he knows another one of us. His name is Kim…Kim Minseok? I think his name is he has the sign of frost. Does the name ring a bell?” Chen asked. Chanyeol thought for a bit.

“I am not sure but the name does seem familiar.” He finally answered. Chen nodded at this.

“I’ll look into it.” Sehun told them. Kai also nodded.

“Me too.”

After this they all started to talk about how they can find this ‘Kim Minseok’ before going back to their form room but instead of Chen going to sit next to Xiumin he sat with Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai which made Xiumin and Baekhyun confused. “Why is Chen there for?” Xiumin muttered to which Baekhyun shrugged at.

It was now the end of school and Baekhyun told Xiumin that he’ll meet Xiumin and Hwa-Young at the café to which Xiumin agreed on. Once Xiumin picked Hwa-Young up from school he instantly took her to the café.

Once he walked into the café he instantly smiled at his co-workers and walked towards the cashier who was a friend of his who was called Amber, a tomboyish girl “Hey Amber!” Xiumin shouted enthusiastically. Amber looked up to Xiumin before smiling.

“Hey how are you?” Amber asked. Xiumin smiled at this.

“I’m good! How are you?” Xiumin replied to which Amber replied the same. After this Xiumin picked up Hwa-Young, showing her to Amber.

“Guess who’s here!” Xiumin said excitedly, which made Amber squeal.

“Hwa-Young!” This made Hwa-Young giggle before going into Amber’s arms. “How are you little monster?” Amber asked her. Hwa-Young quickly told her that she was doing well before they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter