Chapter 2! :)

Love At First Sight (Xiuchen fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day has passed by and Xiumin tiredly woke up from his wonderful dream. Once he woke up he brushed his teeth, had a shower, woke up Hwa-Young, made breakfast, took Hwa-Young to school and went to his café part-time job. The usual of what happens before he goes to school. While he was serving his customers as a Barista and a cashier he see’s someone he didn’t expect to arrive into the small yet popular café, the new transfer student, Chen. Xiumin tried to hide his shock as Chen was coming near him. Once Chen was infront of the till Xiumin smiled brightly. “Welcome to the Baozi Café may I take your order?” Xiumin asked politely. Chen looked at him weirdly.

“One latte please and make it quick.” Chen told him once he decided. Xiumin nodded happily before he started to make his latte.

“So is this your first time coming to the baozi café?” Xiumin asked, trying to make conversation. Chen rolled his eyes at this but decided to answer anyway.

“Yeah after 5 years so you better do well in making this latte.” Chen warned. Xiumin started to laugh at this.

“Oh don’t worry because you’re my classmate I will make it the best of the best.” Xiumin explained happily as he started to make his design at the top of the latte, it was a heart with the initials ‘C & X’ then saying below it ‘forever’. Once he perfected the design he smiled brightly. “See! Think of it as of my affection.” Xiumin told before handing over the latte to Chen. Then put his hand out. “That is 450 won please.” Xiumin said. Chen scoffed before handing over the money and then sitting down so he could drink the latte. Once Chen drank the latte his eyes widened. He soon gulped down the whole latte before he wiped his mouth sloppily with his jumper. He looked at Xiumin with his eyes wide open.

“That’s the best latte I have ever drunken in my entire life.” Chen exaggerated. Xiumin giggled at this.

“Thanks but you still got some foam around your mouth.” Xiumin told while trying to show where it was which didn’t work since Chen kept on wiping the wrong parts around his mouth. Xiumin soon gave up showing and decided to do it himself. Xiumin got hold of a cloth before he went around the counter so he could easily be able to wipe off the foam. “Don’t worry I’ll do it.” Xiumin said before he went quite close to Chen and started to wipe it off. Chen was too shocked to move while Xiumin was unaware of the closeness. Once Xiumin was done he smiled brightly. “See! Now it’s gone!” Xiumin said looking up. Right after this Xiumin realized how close he and Chen were. Xiumin. Xiumin slowly leaned forward almost linking lips when…
...

...

...

...

...

“XIUMIN! I’M HERE TO TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL NOW!” Baekhyun shouted as he arrived into the café. Everyone in the small café was used to this shouting because it happened everyday even the customers were used to this! Once Xiumin and Chen heard the sound of Baekhyun they jumped 5ft away from each other. Baekhyun walked towards the two, looking at them suspiciously. Once Baekhyun was close enough Chen awkwardly rubbed his neck.

“I-I have to go. S-See you in school.” Chen rushed before he ran out of the café. Baekhyun eyed him before he turned back to Xiumin with a rosen eyebrow.

“Did something happen between you and Chen?” Baekhyun curiously asked. Xiumin also awkwardly rubbed his neck.

“Well I have to tell manager hyung that I am going and that I will be back later after school before getting changed. Don’t want to be late for school, ey?” Xiumin rushed before he started to head to see his manager.This made Baekhyun even more suspicious. ‘What is happening between the both of them?’

As they reached towards school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter