Found (part 3)

I've seen the rain


Ken was practically running down the corridors, kicking open every single door he could find. He had to find Hyuk. He just had to. He rounded another corner, but the hallway in front of him looked exactly like the one he just left, except the doors were closed. He sighed and started opening every door again, and kicking open those locked. He opened a door, but was about to move on to the next, when he noticed something out of the ordinary. A hallway behind the door. None of the other doors had that. Something was definitely different with this door. 

Ken slowly walked down the hallway, suddenly careful of each step. He opened the second door at the end of the hallway and peaked inside the room. It was dark. His hand instinctively searched for the light switch on the wall beside the door. When he found it, he almost regretted switching it on. 

Hyuk was laying on the floor, mere meters from him. The younger was apparently sleeping, or unconscious. Ken kneeled down next to him and pulled the younger onto him lap, before gently shaking him awake. It took a few seconds for Hyuk to properly figure out what was going on.
"Hyung?" The maknae asked, not yet fully awake. 
"I'm here. You're okay." Ken soothed him, hugging the younger close to him.
"Why wouldn't I be fine?" Hyuk asked, his voice still drowsy.
"You don't remember?" Ken asked. Hyuk shook his head.
"We were at the grocery store. We split up and you were kidnapped. I came here to get you." Ken said.
"Really. You came here for me?" Hyuk asked, only realizing how incredibly cheesy it sounded afterwards.
"Of course I'd come for you. Don't be stupid." Ken laughed.
"Um...not to be rude or anything, but could we get out of here. This place gives me the heebie-jeebies." Hyuk said. 
"I need to find the key for these first." Ken said, as he remembered the shackles holding Hyuk to the wall. 
"Okay. Please don't be gone for too long, okay?" Hyuk asked. 
"Of course. We'll be out of here in no time." Ken said, before standing up and walking back towards the door. 
'I'll get you out of here.' He thought.
------------
An- I have nothing to say besides sorry. I'm sorry for the long wait, and the short chapter. It should have been the other way around - short wait and long chapter. I'll try to update a little more often, but my exams are coming up really soon, so I have to study.
On another note, I was at my first ever kpop concert. It was absolutely amazing. 
Please subscribe, vote and comment, if you don't hate me too much❤️