The first

I've seen the rain

It was 6pm in the afternoon. Vixx was on their way to their dorm, after having finished a photoshoot. Most of the members were talking. Ken and N were fighting over something ridiculous, Hyuk taking Ken's side, and Ravi taking N's. At the back of the car, Leo and Hongbin were sitting silently, with their hands dangerously close to touching each other. It would have seemed weird, if it wasn't what happened every day. 
"We need to go to the grocery store before going home." N said to the manager driving. 

They arrived at the grocery store. They split into pairs to get the things quicker. Leo and Hongbin was in charge of getting the dairy products and the meat. Hyuk and Ken were in charge of vegetables and fruit. N and Ravi would take care of the rest. The pairs weren't even discussed or talked about. That's just how it alway was. Ravi and Ken were the only ones able to be alone with N for more than a few minutes because of his constant nagging. It wasn't that the other members didn't like N. They just think he talks to much. And since Hyuk wanted to go with Ken, it just happened to be Ravi who got N. Leo and Hongbin weren't even up for discussion, as anyone who questioned them being together, would receive a nearly-deathly glare from Leo.

Inside the store, Hyukken had gotten what they were supposed to get. They were standing at the check-out, when Ken suddenly noticed that the apples didn't look too good.
"That's okay, hyung. I'll go get some other ones." The maknae said, before dashing off into the direction they had come from. Ken waited for a few minutes, until a loud sound disturbed the calmness. A continuous beeping rung through the store, alithouth it took a few seconds for Ken to recognize it as the fire alarm. He looked around after familiar faces, especially Hyuk, for a few seconds, before deciding to wait outside, in case the threat of a fire was real. 

Ken waited for several more minutes outside, before he finally caught sight of N and Ravi coming out from the store. 
"What happened? Have you seen the others?" Ken asked the two.
"The fire alarm started. Wasn't Hyukkie with you?" N asked, suddenly worried for the safety of his 'baby'.
"He was, but we got separated." Ken said. The three waited for 30 more seconds, before Leo and Hongbin emerged from the store. 
"Are you okay? Have you seen Hyuk?" Ken asked. The two newcomers shook their heads. They hadn't seen the maknae. Ken tried not to panic too much. People were still coming out from the store. He would too, right? 

Seconds turned to minutes. Minutes turned to half hours. People stopped coming out from the store, and the members of Vixx grew more worried by the second. Ken couldn't stop blaming himself for letting Hyuk go alone. But nothing had ever happened before, and he didn't think it would. Half hours turned into an hour. It became too much for them, and they told the manager to call the police. The store had been searched by the police, and there had been no signs of Hyuk. The members were now sure. Their maknae was gone.

------------------
An: Finally. I've had a serious case of writer's block for weeks, and I have finally been able to write something. I hope you like this. Please subscribe, vote and comment if you have anything I could do better or if you have an idea for the story❤️