Found (part 2)

I've seen the rain

In another part of the building, Leo was walking with fast paced steps. He opened all possible door, hoping that the locked ones wasn't where Hongbin was. He opened yet another door, but this time, he wasn't met with the empty room he had gotten used to. There was a hallway, and another door at the end. Leo walked with suspicious, but fast steps towards the door and gripped the handle. It opened easily and revealed a dark room. Leo searched blindly for a light switch on the wall beside the door, until he found it. 

When the light , Leo saw a sight that he would have rather not seen. Hongbin was laying in the corner of the room, shackles around his wrist. In that moment, Leo was thankful that the younger was asleep. He just hoped that Hongbin hadn't been awake at all for the last few days. He knew it was selfish to think, but the thought of Hongbin alone in a dark room, crying for help, broke his heart into a million pieces. 

Leo might seem cold and uncaring at first, but if you mess with Vixx, he will not spare you. And especially if it involves Hongbin. 
"Binnie? Binnie wake up." Leo said softly, while sitting down beside the visual, gently gripping the other's shoulder.
"Hongbin?" Leo asked again, hoping for an answer. After a few seconds, Hongbin began to wake up. 
"A few more minutes umma." Hongbin whined like a child, before turning his face away from Leo and continue sleeping. Leo smiled at the younger's adorableness, until he remembered where they were. 
"Binnie. You have to get up." Leo continued. This time, Hongbin opened his eyes. 
"Hyung? What's going on? Where are we?" The younger said as he looked around. 
"What do you remember?" Leo asked. Hongbin thought for a moment.
"Hyuk. Where's Hyuk, is he okay?" Hongbin asked. 
"I don't know. You were kidnapped after Hyuk. And then Ravi." Leo said. 
"Are they okay. What about Ken hyung and N hyung?" Hongbin asked.
"They're looking for them at this moment. I need to find the key to get you out of here." Leo said, standing up. 
"Wait hyung. Won't you stay here? Just for a few minutes?" Hongbin asked. Leo looked down into the younger's eyes. He was as happy to leave As Hongbin was. But he had to find the key.
"Sorry, but I have to go." Leo said. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Hongbin's forehead, before standing up and walking towards the door.
"Please hurry." Hongbin said.
"Of course."
----------------
An: Hello. Another chapter done. I'm starting to feel a bit better, and therefore I will try to post more often. 
On a lighter note: I'm going to my first Kpop concert on Sunday, with BAP. I'm so excited and happy and excited...okay, I'll stop ranting now.
Please subscribe, vote and comment❤️