Found (part 1)

I've seen the rain

N was walking through the corridors of the building. It seemed the building hat been improved, with more corridors and rooms, since it shut down. N regretted splitting with the others, as he was scared of the dark. But he knew what he had to do. And what they had to do. Splitting with them was the fastest way to find the maknaes. As he rounded a corner, he saw an open door, unlike all the closed doors he had encountered before. 
As he stepped through it, he was standing in a small corridor, with a single door about 10 meters in front of him. He literally ran towards the door and gripped the handle. When he opened it, he was met with complete darkness and silence. He was about to close the door and turn around when he spotted a slightly discolored patch in the otherwise dark room. He the light switch and gasped.

"Ravi!" He yelled, running and throwing himself on his knees next to the younger. Ravi was sleeping, but his wrists were encircled with shackles. N grabbed his arm and shook him. 

"Wake up." N said, desperation clear in his voice. Ravished eyelids slowly opened, his eyes searching for the voice.

"Hyung?" He asked, weakly, still in a daze. N hugged him close with all his might. 

"I'm so sorry, Wonshik." N apologized again and again for allowing something to happen to the younger.

"You did what you could. Not to be rude or anything, but could you please get me out of the shackles, hyung?" Ravi asked. N looked around for a key, but came up empty handed. Then he remembered the note. The kidnapper wanted something.

"Don't worry. I'll be back, but I need to go. I'll be back before you know." N said, standing up.

"But hyung? Please don't leave me." Ravi begged, real fear in his eyes. If N wasn't there, he was completely defenseless. 
N looked at him, then took a drastically decision. He kneeled down in front of Ravi. He leaned in and connected their lips in a gentle kiss. The kiss was warm and soft, but too short for both of their liking. 

"I need to go." N said.

"What. There's now way I'm letting you go after this." Ravi insisted, taking hold of N's shirt. 

"Sorry, but I'm doing it for you." N said, kissing Ravi's forehead gently, before prying his hands away and walking back through the corridors, more determined to find the key than ever.

---------------
An: wow. That was way more...something, than I had expected. I apologize again for the long wait. This was a navi chapter. We'll visit either Leobin or Hyukken in the next chapter. Or maybe both. Please subscribe, vote and leave a comment ❤️