Saved

I've seen the rain

Two keys dropped from a hole in the ceiling and Leo and Ken rushed forward to get them, as if they would disappear before them. 
"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Ken asked. He could feel the sadness in the leader as he made the choice. 
"I'm fine. Go get Hyuk and Hongbin and get them back to the dorm, okay?" N ordered. The two younger boys ran out of the door that had now been unlocked. N waited a few seconds before looking at one of the loudspeakers. 
"You can leave now. Or you could stay, hopefully getting the last key." The female voice said. 
"What is the price?" N asked, his voice not wavering once. He was determined to get Ravi out of this, no matter the price.


Leo ran down the hallways that he had memorized from his last trip down them. He arrived at the familiar hallway and opened the door.
"Taekwoon hyung. You came back." Hongbin exclaimed as he saw the elder. 
"I have the key. We're going home." Leo said, kneeling in front of the younger, taking his hands and unlocking the cuffs. As the fell to the floor, Hongbin flung his arms around the older and they just stayed like that for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of each other so close. Taekwoon took Hongbin's hand and helped him of the floor, supporting him as he's legs had fallen asleep during the time spent in captivity. They walked out of the door and down the hallways towards the exit.
"Taekwoon hyung?" Hongbin asked. The elder looked at him expectantly.
"I love you." Hongbin said, looking to the floor as the words left his mouth. Taekwoon smiled in adoration at the younger's cuteness. 
"I love you too." He whispered, pulling the younger into another hug.


Ken walked through the corridors of the building finding his way back to the room where Hyuk were being held. He arrived at the familiar corridor shortly and hurried inside. 
"Hyung." Hyuk said as he saw him. Without any hesitation, Ken dropped to his knees beside the maknae and swiftly unlocked the cuffs around his wrists. He enveloped the younger in a much-needed hug and savored the moment for a minute. He had misses this so much.
"I missed you so much." Ken whispered.
"I missed you too. A lot." Hyuk replied, his voice filled with relief.
"You do realize that I'm never going to leave you alone again, right?" Ken asked. Hyuk nodded.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Hyuk said, hugging the older even tighter. They sat there for minutes, just holding each other close.

After 10 minutes, Ken helped Hyuk of the floor, taking his hand and leading him through the corridors, into their freedom. 

Now, all they needed was Ravi and N
-------------------

!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!
I don't know whether to make this a happy or sad ending. I have never written a sad ending before on this site, but I really want to try it. Please tell me in the comments. If you don't, I'm going to make it a sad ending.

An- I know I promised that I would update more often, but there are only about 2 or 3 chapters left. Really sorry about that. I still have exams, so updates are going to come when I have the time. Please answer the question I asked previously. And subscribe and vote too please❤️